Operation Public *****…

Yeah… soooo…. I’m going to have to stay out of this one but I don’t see why you guys and @Dr.L.ThugU can’t do your battle Royal thing in here.

Besides, I already derailed my own thread bc of [deleted]…
If that is the case I'd like to add the following:

@Dr.L.ThugU should be banned for getting multiple people on the board to buy antique cable boxes that he claims he will "jailbreak" for them getting them free Premium cable and actually the only channel that you can get with these boxes is Bravo.

@stevehick should be banned for bootlegging maple syrup that he claims is Canadian but actually is produced in Pahokee by his husband.

Advertisement
40+ OT posts deleted, 1/3 of which were mine…. All because I referenced those fuxkxng Gxdxxmn Pxxkx Cxxtxo slxxpxng Cxxmie Bxxtxxds in the Cxxtxo thread.

40+ OT posts deleted, 1/3 of which were mine…. All because I referenced those fuxkxng Gxdxxmn Pxxkx Cxxtxo slxxpxng Cxxmie Bxxtxxds in the Cxxtxo thread.
I learned at 12yrs old (from my mother) NEVER get into discussions about either Religion or Politics....it'll never end well. **** shame adults (or so-called) weren't taught that at an early age.

👆Go ahead and try to find a better TV theme song.

Fail, you will.

Fun show to watch back in the day.
That theme song was it.

Miami Vice/Jan Hammer was cool too.
Actually the vid has a very similar feel to Five-0.

HF0 is easily the time tested winner.

Last edited:
Advertisement
so I read the OP and then skipped to this last post because I can't imagine reading 20+ pages but unless the thread derailed the topic is to ban problematic posters. I'd like to make it known that @JBCanes-NC is a real pain in the *** and keeps DMing me asking me out on dates to attend a UNC hoops game. He is a weird dude.

**** posting like @Dr.L.ThugU is not a good look for you.

1920F721-3DDF-44D7-B5ED-58113D4A3343.gif

Advertisement
If that is the case I'd like to add the following:

@Dr.L.ThugU should be banned for getting multiple people on the board to buy antique cable boxes that he claims he will "jailbreak" for them getting them free Premium cable and actually the only channel that you can get with these boxes is Bravo.

@stevehick should be banned for bootlegging maple syrup that he claims is Canadian but actually is produced in Pahokee by his husband.
@stevehick is a real POS is what you’re saying ?

season 6 eating GIF
get back to work , fa—et

I need a gif of when I hit a 600 ft homer off baby blue Jo . Basically it was the same home run Redford hit in The Natural. You know anyone good at making gifs ?

It would be just that, a gif of someone else. You went 0-4 with 3ks. I only k’d 10 that day. I felt sorry for you in your 4th ab and let you ground out to SS. Bad thing is, I was a soph and you was a SR. Gave you a little running 2 seamer and you 3 hopped it to short. That was the 1st and only 2 seamer I’ve thrown.

It would be just that, a gif of someone else. You went 0-4 with 3ks. I only k’d 10 that day. I felt sorry for you in your 4th ab and let you ground out to SS. Bad thing is, I was a soph and you was a SR. Gave you a little running 2 seamer and you 3 hopped it to short. That was the 1st and only 2 seamer I’ve thrown.
I don’t blame you for never throwing that 2 seamer ever again
Home Run Baseball GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

as to the rest of your post
Star Trek Report GIF

Advertisement
… will cleanse this place the way it should be and it is now under way. If anything, this past week has shown us that whatever the divide is on board opinions, the most harmful divide is the attack dogs, belittlers and badgerers who leg hump other posters from thread to thread like dysfunctional rebels without a pause… and then some.

The board many of us love has come to a point that a few problematic posters are running off really good members because guys for one reason or another can't debate civilly and move along when they can't agree and then they resort to this destructive behavior.

Ultimately posters decide that they can keep up with this team without being a target and they go elsewhere. It’s not only toxic to be on the receiving end but it's also toxic to read…. repeatedly. We’re tired of it… just about everyone is.

So… from this point on this behavior will no longer go unpunished. If people want to be extreme towards each other we will be extreme with how we deal with them.

If you do this now - stop doing this now. We gave you fair warning… beware.

View attachment 148804
Wow just saw this thread thank goodness I don't do that bytch **** and follow people to other posts. Who does that female ****? Like imagine

I don’t blame you for never throwing that 2 seamer ever again
Home Run Baseball GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

as to the rest of your post
Star Trek Report GIF

3 hopper to short. I felt sorry for you. I was shocked when you stepped back in the box for a 4th time. Your coach had no mercy. Lucky for you, I did, that’s why I let you Sunday hop for an out in your last AB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back