Operation Public *****…

The same comments about manny by the same group of people is annoying and ruins reading any threads. If they brought up something suggestive and created new talking points fine I get it. But saying “Manny sucks” isn’t doing anything
It’s fine to say it in some context but some of these guys are just ruining every thread with it. When they start a Manny sucks thread, I don’t stop them.

The problem is they feel entitled to go where they want when they want and do what they want here it doesn’t work like that. They don’t get to destroy every thread for the other users.

Advertisement
Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I know crossover22 is in the CIS marching band, but I thought the points worth addressing here should any other cretins reading this back and forth find themselves nodding their heads in ignorant approval.
So weve sucked for almost 20 years now. I totally understand if people are threatening others or calling people names but even if every thread devolves into manny sucks. Thats still football conversation.

Wouldn't it be easier to just get rid of certain threads rather than banning people.

D Money created a racist thread talking about being proud of his people. If i said the same id be banned. Do rules only apply to some?

Never said i did. Moderation is a funny thing. Some racist **** is cool. Never knew that.

Im not trying to win a argument. Im trying to see how mods work around here. I was of the understanding that as long as you werent threatening or calling names that any football talk was fine.
No racist **** is cool. Ever. But some racial **** is fine. There is a zero tolerance policy amongst the Mods and Maudes. But just because a discussion involves "race" does not make it racist. Some definitions may be helpful:

Racial (adjective)
1: of, relating to, or based on a race (see Race).
2: existing or occurring between races.

Racist (adjective)
: of, relating to, or characterized by racism: such as
a: having, reflecting, or fostering the belief that race (see RACE) is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.
b: of, relating to, or characterized by the systemic oppression of a racial group to the social, economic, and political advantage of another.

Stated differently, the fact that a post/thread addresses "race" is not an issue. The fact that a post may even be "racial" is not an issue. As a general guide, so long as racial superiority, racial denigration, racial stereotypes, and racial oppression/violence is not being advanced/advocated, the post probably isn't racist (even if it is racial). And if it isn't racist, you should be ok.

On the point regarding what is out of bounds being characterized as: "as long as you werent threatening or calling names that any football talk was fine." That is false. These are all stickied, but here's the list (again):
  • Post off topic multiple times in a thread
  • Wishing harm on another individual
  • Excessive Bumping
  • Creating off topic thread
  • Impersonating staff
  • Inappropriate advertising / spam
  • Personal attacks
  • Personal information
  • Posting copyright information
  • Politics
  • Posting false information
  • Posting NSFW content
  • Racism
  • Sexual Harassment
Everyone should take particular note of the first item on that list. So if, for example, you are porsting about how Manny Diaz is a corch for the 37th time this week in a thread "Bama Gator Line," that's out of bounds. Is it football related? Sure. Every porst about a HC is football related. Will it save you from getting warnings, thread bans, infractions, and bands? No. Not at all. Not even close.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah Threadjacking is getting out of control...On another note....This Sh*t will have you slap tf outta someone....Spreadable Salami....Jesus H Christ...who ever came up with this idea deserves a Congressional Medal of Honor...Salami mixed with Hot and Sweet Calabrian Peppers...View attachment 154499

I have confidence in your ability to bring every thread back around to food.

Kudos, sir!

I know crossover22 is in the CIS marching band, but I thought the points worth addressing here should any other cretins reading this back and forth find themselves nodding their heads is ignorant approval.

No racist **** is cool. Ever. But some racial **** is fine. There is a zero tolerance policy amongst the Mods and Maudes. But just because a discussion involves "race" does not make it racist. Some definitions may be helpful:

Racial (adjective)
1: of, relating to, or based on a race (see Race).
2: existing or occurring between races.

Racist (adjective)
: of, relating to, or characterized by racism: such as
a: having, reflecting, or fostering the belief that race (see RACE) is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.
b: of, relating to, or characterized by the systemic oppression of a racial group to the social, economic, and political advantage of another.

Stated differently, the fact that a post/thread addresses "race" is not an issue. The fact that a post may even be "racial" is not an issue. As a general guide, so long as racial superiority, racial denigration, racial stereotypes, and racial oppression/violence is not being advanced/advocated, the post probably isn't racist (even if it is racial). And if it isn't racist, you should be ok.

On the point regarding what is out of bounds being characterized as: "as long as you werent threatening or calling names that any football talk was fine." That is false. These are all stickied, but here's the list (again):
  • Post off topic multiple times in a thread
  • Wishing harm on another individual
  • Excessive Bumping
  • Creating off topic thread
  • Impersonating staff
  • Inappropriate advertising / spam
  • Personal attacks
  • Personal information
  • Posting copyright information
  • Politics
  • Posting false information
  • Posting NSFW content
  • Racism
  • Sexual Harassment
Everyone should take particular note of the first item on that list. So if, for example, you are porsting about how Manny Diaz is a corch for the 37th time this week in a thread "Bama Gator Line," that's out of bounds. Is it football related? Sure. Every porst about a HC is football related. Will it save you from getting warnings, thread bans, infractions, and bands? No. Not at all. Not even close.
I’m going to let @crossover22[]_[] back on. A poster reached out to me and asked for some consideration and I think it’s fair. He doesn’t insult people. He just needs to not be a part of the derails and things which are compounding the board challenges.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This isn’t a fun place to try to manage right now.
I feel like I am on this board pretty regularly. I have never witnessed someone get sent to the box to feel shame.

I broke my cherry today, I am no longer the last
American CIS virgin. You made my day, hope that helps.

I feel like I am on this board pretty regularly. I have never witnessed someone get sent to the box to feel shame.

I broke my cherry today, I am no longer the last
American CIS virgin. You made my day, hope that helps.
Thank you for your kind words of support.

Advertisement
RVA I love your phrasing...
"dysfunctional rebels without a pause"....very well done.....touche...
Made me smile.....

I too, thought this was about Manny.

Based on this announcement - the topic - is it safe to assume some here may order Vagisil by the case?

And their oppressors were the ninth (runt) in an eight tiddy'd litter - and are just mad at the world?

Advertisement
Back