On3 Finally Throws in the Canes Towel

Advertisement
There was a time when people **** on ProFootballFocus...people still do...but its funny how every team uses it in some way in the NFL, offshoot pro and semi-pro leagues, and even college. There is a market for analytics based websites for football at the college level...trying to do that for the high school game? Thats tough and you need to have some real math savants to get this thing going off the ground in a respectable manner. Good luck to On3, but hiring writers like its old school Bleacher Report seems...idk. Good luck?

Mario to On3
bow down game of thrones GIF by Pretty Whiskey / Alex Sautter
bow down game of thrones GIF by Pretty Whiskey / Alex Sautter

Advertisement
I haven’t been following this. Is this separate from Canesport jumping in bed with them after their yahoo experience?

Advertisement
I still don’t understand and what the story was about. Who was fighting the monster? Was it Beowulf or his mom? Did the monster have a mother in the book?
They were actually the bullies. Before being disrupted for Beowulf's self-centered fame and glory chasing, Grendel was quietly, humbly on his way to play 3T DT at the college of his dreams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby’s article title would’ve been “Miami and Mario Cristobal may or may not be becoming a force , but i‘m leaning becoming a force “
“But I’m leaning becoming a force as of July 5th 3:24 PM EST.”

“Update at 3:28 EST: Miami and Mario Cristobal may not be becoming a force, but I’m also hearing they are making a big push to becoming a force…could go either way”

They were actually the bullies. Before being disrupted for Beowulf's self-centered fame and glory chasing, Grendel was quietly, humbly on his way to play 3T DT at the college of his dreams.
Confirmation that there are great minds on CIS who can link even the most historic and confusing of books to college football.
Next challenge will be the Odyssey and whether the Cyclops would be more suited to play LT or RT.

Discuss amongst yourselves.

Advertisement
Back