Wiltfong Joins On3 (was On3 Finally Throws in the Canes Towel)

He's firing in a ton of predictions.

Who do you think his first Miami prediction is?

I'll say Cortez Mills.

So he starts from scratch once more (percentage wise). We'll see if he ends up in D$ or Cribby territory again.

Advertisement
On3’s credibility just went up big time.

It was already on the rise…Rivals was trailing but now they’re a distant, distant third. Looks like a heavyweight battle between 247 and On3.

Miami fans just don’t like On3 because the Miami writers at On3 suck. Other than that, they’ve developed into a pretty good brand. An acquisition like this signals that.

As for Pate, his market price just went up big time. 247 will probably make him their golden boy for good now. He’s the best in the game and completely unbiased imo, I enjoy listening to his takes.
Same majority ownership... not much of a battle in that.

Advertisement
Ivins is the Charles Power of On3 he is the one that runs the rankings and scouting. Andrew has done a pretty good job transitioning from a recruiting reporter to now the head of scouting
So head of scouting decides whose bribes for rankings take precedence? I am guessing that is the gist of that job.

Advertisement
Ivins is actually very transparent about it. He has mentioned how many times schools call him to boost players in the rankings
Yep but it really unavoidable bc schools will entice with special access into the program but want things in return and that is before direct payments being involved too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back