Olsen's rankings

LA'Cane818

Band
Banned
I'm pretty ignorant to how this recruiting thing works, but I would have to assume KO gets a fifth star and moves up on the recruiting sites no?

Advertisement
Advertisement
will probably move up, but I doubt he gets a 5th star

Don't see how he can't move up without getting that 5th. Everyone in front of him is a 5*, and guys in front of him either didn't make it to the finals or didn't attend, or were outperformed by Olsen.

i think he is 5* talent for sure but since he is committed to us already i could care less if the move him up. to be honest i hope they dont haha.

Does anyone have the final top 11 list from the Elite 11? All ESPN is showing is the kid from Winter Park, FL getting the MVP.

Advertisement
Too much emphasis on starsand rankings. Ask some of these kids who are "ranked" how it works. Alot of it is political, and who knows who. Who you train with, what school you go to, etc......

Do you realize how many HS football athletes are there in the nation? Even for ESPN, it's impossible to get a true scouting report on even the top players. Stars are based on offer sheet, stats, flash, and showing out at camps and all star games.

Does anyone have the final top 11 list from the Elite 11? All ESPN is showing is the kid from Winter Park, FL getting the MVP.

1.Asanti Woulard 2. Max Browne 3. Christian Hackenberg 4. Kevin Olsen 5. Joshua Dobbs 6. Johnny Stanton 7. Malik Zaire 8. Shane ****erille 9. Jared Goff 10. Luke Del Rio 11. Zac Greenlee Elite 11 Finals

1.Asanti Woulard 2. Max Browne 3. Christian Hackenberg 4. Kevin Olsen 5. Joshua Dobbs 6. Johnny Stanton 7. Malik Zaire 8. Shane ****erille 9. Jared Goff 10. Luke Del Rio 11. Zac Greenlee Elite 11 Finals

The ****?

Advertisement

The ****?

Lmao didn't even notice that.

What's even funnier is when quoting the list it filters **** in his name. Lolz

Actually I changed my mind I hope he loses a star to give him more motivation:quag:

Advertisement
Back