2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami: "I really like the coaches at Miami. I have been close with coach (Mario) Cristobal and (offensive line) coach (Alex) Mirabal for a long time, since they were at Oregon. I think they develop o-linemen very well and I think they have great values and the program is going in a very good direction with them."

"I sat down with my family multiple times and discussed what I observed and what type of program I want to be a part of," said

Alinen, who is the No. 14 offensive tackle in 247Sports' rankings. "We talked about what type of places would be best for me to go to as a player."

Alinen unofficially visited USC, Ohio State, Clemson, Georgia, Alabama and South Carolina in March.

He is from Finland and spends his summers there, so the June visits will give him a chance to be with his family and go over things again.

"My parents are coming over in June to make the visits with me," he said.

Alinen does not have a time date for his decision but he is targeting the summer.

Advertisement
Is he planning on visiting Miami? If so, we might have a legit chance. If not, hard to pull off...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
As a hockey fan, this may be one of my top wants. Finnish athletes are legit.

#WatchTheFinnish
Can we get Barkov in on his recruitment here? Maybe dial up Olli Jokinen to tell the kid that the SEC hillbillies hate Europeans?

Would be an awesome NIL opportunity for the Panthers. I mean they jumped on King right away.

Take on just the name.

Screenshot_20220504-065247_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
We will probably get OV’s from 5 if the top 12 OT’s in the composite. Gotta think we’ll land one!

NJ kid is my pick based on zero intel…lol! Like him a lot.

We will probably get OV’s from 5 if the top 12 OT’s in the composite. Gotta think we’ll land one!

NJ kid is my pick based on zero intel…lol! Like him a lot.
Howard from Jersey & the Freeling kid from South Carolina I feel best about for OT. And keep pushing for Maigoia at IMG, that's the dream tackle right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back