2023 Olaus Alinen #WatchTheFinnish (to Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Let’s face it Bama’s like the Yankees or the Patriots with Brady to a foreign born player. You grow up hearing about them and dream about playing for them. If they give you a chance to play you’re going to jump on it. It would be like an American soccer player dreaming of play for Real Madrid or Barcelona because that’s who you see on TV. To get an offer from one of them and let’s say Real Betis. Betis is a good team maybe gives you more money but it wasn’t your dream.
Did you really just compare Tuscaloosa to Barcelona and Madrid?

Advertisement
Did you really just compare Tuscaloosa to Barcelona and Madrid?
Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

He meant Nottingham Forrest

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love Miami fans... F this kid. The only finish person I want is their PM.

I just hope he knows taking money under the table from Alabama will hurt his chances from ever earning a paycheck in the states... Kind of a big risk.

Samson is where its at anyways.

This is what Ruiz did for Hedley. They flew to Australia to shoot a Life Wallet commercial so Hedley could have his deal and not affect his Visa. The same could be done for Olaus.

Life Wallet has to be active in the country I think. Are they set up in Finland?

Advertisement
I love Miami fans... F this kid. The only finish person I want is their PM.

I just hope he knows taking money under the table from Alabama will hurt his chances from ever earning a paycheck in the states... Kind of a big risk.

Samson is where its at anyways.
STOP the troll job. It just makes you look like gator tears. Olaus made his choice. On to the next.

If we get Samson, we'd have our 2 book end tackles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back