OL Alex Gall commits

View as article
Advertisement
[video=youtube;OmAT7S4OMEo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmAT7S4OMEo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Advertisement
"I'm really excited, just can't wait to come down and be part of this great program. Coming down I just had a lot of questions, and things I wanted to get answered. Everything was answered. I was blown away. It was awesome. I decided there was no other place like Miami. This is where I wanted to be. So I went ahead and committed."

OL is a big need for us this year. A ton of kids will be gone after 2013, and i dont want to see us scrambling to find replacements in 2014 and then tossing true FR into the rotation that year. Rather get them in in 2013 and give them at least a year to develop.

My one red flag about this kid is the fact that he didnt have any offers from Big 10 schools, except the basement dwellers like Indiana and Minn. No offers from Mich, MSU, OSU, Wisconsin, etc.

CaptJack ....hahaha friggan awesome bro,love the sarcasm...........

Gall looks like he has some nimble feet,strong at point of attack.Gotta love those midwest o-lineman.They usually stick to their commitments too,not prima donnas like some of the southern kids.

Advertisement
"I'm really excited, just can't wait to come down and be part of this great program. Coming down I just had a lot of questions, and things I wanted to get answered. Everything was answered. I was blown away. It was awesome. I decided there was no other place like Miami. This is where I wanted to be. So I went ahead and committed."

WOW and its been raining all day so we didn't even have the Miami weather to help with the pitch

I like it, need 3 OL in this class. Hoping Kirkland is next.

Flowers, Gadbois, Isidora, and now Gall in the last 2 classes. Darling in 2014

Advertisement
McDermott is good friends with Angelo Jean Louis and Gabe Terry from what I heard. It also doesn't hurt that his brother is a cane.

Advertisement
There is literally zero chance McDermott doesn't come here.

I'd still like to see us offer Jomel Ribalta. He's the most impressive guard I've seen this year.

A little concerned that Gall didn't have more Big 10 offers. He is at a big-time school and is not under the radar. Would love to hear from Ohio folks what the deal with this kid is.

He looks quick off his feet and had some nice 'cakes.... I think that he stands up a little too much, instead of getting low and grinding, he's using his strength on kids who may or may not be the best defenders.

I'd need to see more film on the kid other than the 5 or 6 plays that were in the clip, but not a bad prospect.

Advertisement
Back