Off-Topic Official Anime Thread

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
hunter x hunter GIF

I’ve been rewatching Hunter_x_Hunter and I just wanted to make a thread for anime.

What are some of your favorites? No judgement.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I lost interest in Attack on Titan, but liked Death Note and Erased. I'm ambivalent about Promised Neverland.
FarFluffyLcont-max-1mb.gif

These are not any of my favorite shows but I LOVE that you enjoy them. I've not checked out Erased yet, but I will have to!

Advertisement
All-time favorite is probably Ninja Scroll (the series over the film, but I love both). Cowboy Bebop is another one. Berserk and Vampire Hunter D (dating myself). I also thoroughly enjoyed Hellsing.

Was a fan of Deadman Wonderland, but I am a sucker for tournament-focused anime series. And for something very different (but incredibly Japanese and fun), GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka).

Advertisement
All-time favorite is probably Ninja Scroll (the series over the film, but I love both). Cowboy Bebop is another one. Berserk and Vampire Hunter D (dating myself). I also thoroughly enjoyed Hellsing.

Was a fan of Deadman Wonderland, but I am a sucker for tournament-focused anime series. And for something very different (but incredibly Japanese and fun), GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka).
You’re dating yourself just like me. Love D and Bebop is one of the all time goats. great stuff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back