Off top: warriors

GSW have no answer for Giannis. They had no answer for Bron in the paint but I think the bucks have a deeper and better supporting cast..think about it G hill was the Cavs starting PG. on the bucks he’s they 3rd and mostly a combo off guard..bucks have the best shot with or without KD
Bucks are 4-5 without Giannis and only two of those games came vs playoff teams. Theyre a lottery team without him

Advertisement
Are you talking about the vaunted handchecking..really bro..Kenny Smith at 6”3 170 put up 40 In that era..klay is not a iso player..and their was no zoning in that era. Defenses are waaayyyy more complex in today’s game..mark price could drop 40..your point is dumb when I can bring up players who are not as big,skilled or athletic who put up 40 or 50 point games in that era
LMAO its a looooooot easier to score in todays game every team is avergaing 105+ points now while in the mid 90's any team averaging above 100 was considered an offensive juggernaut lol. Theres so many more possesions in todays game plus no more bigs to crowd the lane and refs are allowing less contact ( because offense and points = more fans).

Steph, klay and dray all play better without KD man. They 29-1 without KD during this 3 year stretch..that system won 73 games bro. There’ is a cap to how efficient and how much production you can ultimately have offensively in b-ball..dubs have no choice but to double and help in the paint on giannis..it’s not as simple as trading 2s for 3s..and even if you use that logic the bucks shooting 3s are a main function in their offense
Maybe they do, but are you really suggesting GSW is a better offensive team w/out KD? If so, please give me some of whatever you're smoking. I'll give you that it changes the offense, but they don't win the last 2 titles w/out him imo. As far as the Bucks, we'll see. I don't expect they're going to do anything every time down...they'll mix it up. But I expect they'll single up on Giannis some. I don't watch either team enough to know all the match-ups off the top of my head, but I expect they'll give Draymond plenty of opportunities to cover him solo.

Advertisement
Maybe they do, but are you really suggesting GSW is a better offensive team w/out KD? If so, please give me some of whatever you're smoking. I'll give you that it changes the offense, but they don't win the last 2 titles w/out him imo. As far as the Bucks, we'll see. I don't expect they're going to do anything every time down...they'll mix it up. But I expect they'll single up on Giannis some. I don't watch either team enough to know all the match-ups off the top of my head, but I expect they'll give Draymond plenty of opportunities to cover him solo.
Not that it’s better. But it’s definitely harder to defend because there’s more motion and screening. With KD they run a lot of post ups and iso clear outs for him. Which of course is highly efficient too. But it slows down the ball movement and player movement...even blazers players have said it..they are not better w/o KD but they are harder to guard because they are using more movement

Last edited:
🤣😂🤣😂

Not a single team in today's game has EVER faced a defense like the late 80s Pistons or early 90s Knicks. The modern rules don't allow it. Period.

You brush off handchecking like it's irrelevant. That tells me you're probably young. The point of bringing that up is it is a palpable example of how differently defense was allowed to be played back then. When you played a team like those Knicks I've referenced, you had players like Oakley and McDaniel and Starks who literally had their hands on you the entire game. THE ENTIRE GAME. They were hand checking you 100% of the time, invading your offensive zone 100% of the time, and if you dared to drive you were probably going to have bruises on you somewhere tomorrow. None of that is allowed anymore. The NBA intentionally tweaked the rules to promote scoring. This isn't an opinion, these are facts.

Look, to each their own. If you think a team like GS would have still gone out and put 120pts up on those D's with ease, cool man, you're entitled to your opinion. But dismissing how different the game was back then, or even worse stating that defenses being faced today are way more difficult, is simply foolish.

Just wait another 15-20yrs and he’ll be saying the same things in reverse. The play back in the 80’s and 90’s was such that they could maul players and get away with it. Flagrant fouls? Those would be decapitations. Is the league more fun to watch now? That’s debatable but no way the shooters of today could’ve made it out alive on a consistent basis.

If you say so lol..ask the pistons what two good big men and mid range shooting gets you in today’s league

Silly argument. You sound young. In those days, small teams didn’t do **** in the NBA. It was an entirely different game. It was a big man’s game.

The Heat contributed to the evolution to the game by spreading the court. Warriors just perfected it.

Advertisement
Silly argument. You sound young. In those days, small teams didn’t do **** in the NBA. It was an entirely different game. It was a big man’s game.

The Heat contributed to the evolution to the game by spreading the court. Warriors just perfected it.
Okay u sound naive..Jordan dominated at 6”6 200lbs..who on the warriors are really small tho? Steph is 6”3..klay 6”7..dray 6”7..KD 7”0..iggy 6”6..it’s more of positionless basketball..it was a big mans game in those days because that’s what they thought worked. It’s why Sam boowie was drafted ahead of MJ. Clearly that thinking is wrong..In the 90s non of the great big men won except for Hakeem and he won with mj retired..then came shaq but that’s a outlier cause he was literally the most dominant offensive player to ever have a 6 year stretch like he did...who was the last great post player to be the reason why their team won a chip?? Pau maybe..Duncan definitely. Point is with the way the game is going with 6”10 plus guys becoming more n more skilled the court is way more open...you really think a 90s team matching up with the dubs wouldn’t be in a rude awakening with the pace, space and movement they play with your wrong.

Scoring in 1992 NBA

47% FG
34% from 3
105.3 PPG

Scoring 2019 NBA

46% FG
35% from 3
111 PPG

Really that big of a difference? PPG will be higher in today's game for the fact everyone relies on the 3 ball and the pace is much higher. Then again in 1984 the PPG was 110.

Advertisement
“Kd broke the league going to the warriors ” naw them mfs just good regardless lol. Still win the last 2 championships without kd imo. This finals going to be crazy with Milwaukee though

“Kd broke the league going to the warriors ” naw them mfs just good regardless lol. Still win the last 2 championships without kd imo. This finals going to be crazy with Milwaukee though
Brock, my man. Giannas and 4 other ****** aren't beating the warriors. They aren't even coming close.

Advertisement
Clean sweep by E-40 and Too $hort

Milwaukee has won 60 games, lost 1 playoff game, and have won almost all their playoff games by 10+ points. They’ve got a top 5 player and plenty of interchangeable parts fitting perfectly around Giannis. I think they will push the Dubs, who have a couple of injuries. But it wouldn’t surprise me to see Kawhi pull out two home wins here.

Advertisement
Back