OBJ smacks a cop on the ***

Advertisement
Advertisement
the cop was ridiculous giving the LSU players issues. no one cares that they were smoking cigars in that locker room (even the saints wouldnt give a ****). they just won a title. bill LSU for the clean up afterwards

Cop was being ridiculous. No idea what he was even doing in the locker room in the first place. It's possible the cigar smoke could have been setting off the fire alarm, but that's all I can think of as a justification. Even if that's the case, you talk to a school administrator and let the school deal with it. We're not exactly talking a felony in progress here.

That said, he should have arrested OBJ for assault on a PO. Even when a cop is being a ****, you can't pull that kind of ****.

Advertisement
Cop was being ridiculous. No idea what he was even doing in the locker room in the first place. It's possible the cigar smoke could have been setting off the fire alarm, but that's all I can think of as a justification. Even if that's the case, you talk to a school administrator and let the school deal with it. We're not exactly talking a felony in progress here.

That said, he should have arrested OBJ for assault on a PO. Even when a cop is being a ****, you can't pull that kind of ****.

i dont care for what OBJ did obviously. i just dont see why the cop should even be in there scolding the kid. you are right. just go find a school admin that are present obviously and have them discuss it with the kids not go up to the kid in the middle of the locker room during the celebration

Advertisement
From the looks of the video he asks to see the bottle the player is drinking. I'm assuming hes checking for alcohol consumption and MIP stuff.

lol even if he were, who cares? again, you find an adult in the room and let them know that they need the kids to stop drinking/smoking if its an issue. underage drinking isnt exactly an issue esp in NOLA Lol

Advertisement
Meanwhile, outside on the streets, its bedlam.

Not one Cop trying to enforce anything, maybe murder if it was not committed in good fun. IF he was ordered to go in there the cop should have just looked around and left like all the other cops on the street.

It is not like LSU was going to allow law enforcement to actually cite or arrest anyone. Meanwhile their All American poster boy QB is smoking like the OG and not one person gave a ****.

100%..I am sure someone sent him down there, probably Superdome Operations or security heads

But he's the *** hole for doing what his commanding officer told them to do.... Never mind the fact that smoking isn't allowed inside.. Nothing happened, no arrest but for some reason this is a big deal..

Advertisement
Back