OB Pic 4 Man Cave

AFCane11

Junior
Aight y'all, I wanna take this time to get y'alls opinion on which pic of the orange bowl I should put up in the man cave. I figured I'd ask the g'est canes fan on the best site going, so please chime in with ur choices. Thanks in advance. Numbered 1-4 in order of appearance. :crownpour:

411.jpg

412.jpg

413.jpg

414.jpg

Advertisement

1 and 2 are awful

But personally - this is one I'm gonna get blown up and framed soon - I'd recommend this. It captures the super natural feel the OB had, especially at night.

37.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

1 and 2 are awful

But personally - this is one I'm gonna get blown up and framed soon - I'd recommend this. It captures the super natural feel the OB had, especially at night.

37.jpg

Wow, that's a **** of a pic. Preciate the feedback, would feel bad tho to use another's person idea/pic.

Advertisement
3, although like WTH mentioned, if you can find a good night time pic of the outside of the stadium, that's the one you want to roll with. That place at night was a house of horrors for our opponents and it had a special atmosphere, akin to a old-school boxing heavyweight championship bout.

3. What the **** where u get that pic

I found it a month or two ago when one of the random "I miss the Orange Bowl" threads popped up and we all started reminiscing.

Ya'll should use it.

I can't wait to pass it every day in my house, look at it, stop, and smile.

Advertisement

1 and 2 are awful

37.jpg

Uh yeah....I just found my permanent desktop picture.

Thanks. Awesome pic. Can't even articulate how much I miss that place.

Advertisement
Back