O’s Eligibility Chart

Advertisement
Advertisement
Armbrister is a True Soph. I updated the chart with Gadbois, good catch!

Advertisement
I am going off what UM officially posted. Every month or two I update my records with what is posted on their website and save it according to date. Last year was his jr year for all intents and purposes.
Botts is a senior?

He started the year listed as a RS SO and ended the season as a SR. IDK how but that is according to the official roster. http://hurricanesports.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/mifl-m-footbl-mtt.html

I'm pretty sure Botts was a Junior last year (came from a JUCO where he spent 2 years).

Lockhart went to prep school. Prep school and Juco are two different situation after prep school you still have 5 years to play 4. Also i'm pretty sure Botts is a RS JR. But should be a SR in class work or whatever.

Advertisement
Good lord @ Safety. How is that possible as a team located in South Florida.

I wanted another interior OL in this class because I knew we were thin up the middle.

And that safety depth chart is absolutely atrocious. Unacceptable.

Good lord @ Safety. How is that possible as a team located in South Florida.

Was just thinking that we have 2 guys who are best suited for strong safety and they're both graduating after this season, that's scary as ****. I could definitely see Bush as a FS and Da Gunt as a SS down the line.

Advertisement
that puts everything in perspective. look how woeful the upper class talent is; it's basically nonexistent, outside of the kickers. Wow.

Lockhart went to prep school. Prep school and Juco are two different situation after prep school you still have 5 years to play 4. Also i'm pretty sure Botts is a RS JR. But should be a SR in class work or whatever.

If Botts played 2 years in JUCO and 1 year at Miami (last year), wouldn't he be a senior this year? What am I missing?

Is Gunter a Jr eligibility wise? I thought I read that he Red Shirted his first season in Juco? That would make him a RS soph. Anyone know?

Advertisement
Back