NY’s Cuomo highlights data that shows slowing hospitalization rates, sees progress

1.3 days to 2.4 to 4.7 as far as the hospitalization rate doubling , right ? That's what I remember him saying this morning.

@AmherstCane crunched hard numbers and says 1 million will die though so there's that .
That soccer mom needs to worry about getting dinner on the table instead of laying a line of mathematical bullshlt and then insulting other people like he actually knows something

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
"...this stay-at-home strategy for the entirety of New York State was probably not the best public health strategy..."
Andrew Cuomo, Governor, D-NY, 26 Mar 20

Ya think Andy? Ya think?

Now even hysterical liberals are turning upon hysterical liberals.

jhtheking

Junior
1.3 days to 2.4 to 4.7 as far as the hospitalization rate doubling , right ? That's what I remember him saying this morning.

@AmherstCane crunched hard numbers and says 1 million will die though so there's that .
I mean if you do something about it, it will prevent deaths. How come critical thinking is so hard on this board. Swear to god if we quarantine for 18 months, Empirical Cane will say “see there weren’t many deaths!! I knew it had a low death rate.”

Empirical Cane

I mean if you do something about it, it will prevent deaths. How come critical thinking is so hard on this board. Swear to god if we quarantine for 18 months, Empirical Cane will say “see there weren’t many deaths!! I knew it had a low death rate.”
Are you back for more humiliation? This is getting exhausting.

Don't be mad your sick doom and gloom isn't coming true--not even close.

but..but..but...the infection rate, the death rate....NONE of it is tracking to even half the "projections" you previously spouted.

learn how to read a data table and inferences of data velocities and trends. Come back in about 10 years.

There are actual lives at stake--both mortal amd economic.

jhtheking

Junior
Are you back for more humiliation? This is getting exhausting.

Don't be mad your sick doom and gloom isn't coming true--not even close.

but..but..but...the infection rate, the death rate....NONE of it is tracking to even half the "projections" you previously spouted.

learn how to read a data table and inferences of data velocities and trends. Come back in about 10 years.

There are actual lives at stake--both mortal amd economic.
Yes they are and you know it, Mr. Dementia. Literally every piece of data that you've shared has been MORE than what I said. I haven't projected anything myself. South Korea had a 0.7% death rate. And then you shared China's data which is FAR higher you fool.

You said again and again that the flu had a higher death rate. Did you change your mind?

Empirical Cane

Yes they are and you know it, Mr. Dementia. Literally every piece of data that you've shared has been MORE than what I said. I haven't projected anything myself. South Korea had a 0.7% death rate. And then you shared China's data which is FAR higher you fool.

You said again and again that the flu had a higher death rate. Did you change your mind?
Not only are you delusional. You are lying.

Both a bad look.

AmherstCane

Recruit

S. Korea is an example of the long tail of the illness that skews real time fatality rate analysis. Their overall mortality rate is now over 1.3%.

1585276229269.png