NSD Text Message Alerts through UM...

TheU1984

All ACC
Futurecane posted this in another thread. Figured it needed its own considering several people have been asking.

"Text "FutureCanes" to 55888 to receive official Canes Signing Day Alerts. You will receive 20-plus messages (1 day only). Message and data rates may apply."

-Miami Hurricanes FB page

I just texted, got this response: "You're in the official Canes Signing Day alert system. Go Canes!"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Futurecane posted this in another thread. Figured it needed its own considering several people have been asking.

"Text "FutureCanes" to 55888 to receive official Canes Signing Day Alerts. You will receive 20-plus messages (1 day only). Message and data rates may apply."

I just texted, got this response: "You're in the official Canes Signing Day alert system. Go Canes!"
didnt get that

didnt get that

Make sure you type it as one word iPhone autocorrect made it two on mine at first

Advertisement

didnt get that

yo big *** fingers probably typed dfuturtecsanees

Advertisement
I did it twice and 2nd time put quotation marks and it worked

tried from my other phone the same way and got nothing

Advertisement
Back