UNC and Ohio St* Suspending Voluntary Workouts

Mackmiller974

All ACC
Screenshot_20200708-181806_Twitter.jpg

It's just one after the other. Even though all 37 of these people will fully recover in a couple weeks and only experience light to Mild flu symptoms it's going to cause us to delay the season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
We can kiss fall football goodbye.
At least football in September.. likely 30-60 Day delay. I don't see how they can do it in the Spring. All the Top eligible player's will just go to the draft. So that means no Gregory Rousseau, Roche or Brevin Jordan for us

At least football in September.. likely 30-60 Day delay. I don't see how they can do it in the Spring. All the Top eligible player's will just go to the draft. So that means no Gregory Rousseau, Roche or Brevin Jordan for us

Spring is still football and when push comes to shove, my money is on the draft being moved back. Combine right after, not months and months after like usual. I know the NFL has said they won't push it back, but bet they will.

Either way, it would suck to order those guys again, but fans will come to see whomever. They're thirsty for anything right now.

Spring is still football and when push comes to shove, my money is on the draft being moved back. Combine right after, not months and months after like usual. I know the NFL has said they won't push it back, but bet they will.

Either way, it would suck to order those guys again, but fans will come to see whomever. They're thirsty for anything right now.
The problem with “just wait til Spring” is that there’s no reason to think people wont still be getting COVID 6-8 months from now.

Advertisement
The problem with “just wait til Spring” is that there’s no reason to think people wont still be getting COVID 6-8 months from now.

Yes people will still be possibly getting it. Vaccines will be in circulation by then based on all recent info released. Also, there will be some type of built up immunity by then. Now will the vaccines work and will people even take them? That’s a different story. The timeline continues to be late 2020-early 2021 for vaccines.

NFL won't move the draft back. They have a strict schedule and they follow it.

View attachment 120981

It's just one after the other. Even though all 37 of these people will fully recover in a couple weeks and only experience light to Mild flu symptoms it's going to cause us to delay the season.

Hold up.... UNC has 429 players and staffers? sooo 85 scholarship limit, say even 100 coaches and "support staff" and say another 100 "walk ons" thats still 285, how they get to this #?

Advertisement
I'm telling y'all I don't agree with it at all but I don't think we're having college football in the fall

Agreed but at that point there should at least be an available treatment or a plan in place to protect employers and schools from liability. And at this current pace most of the high risk people will be dead already.

Advertisement
Hold up.... UNC has 429 players and staffers? sooo 85 scholarship limit, say even 100 coaches and "support staff" and say another 100 "walk ons" thats still 285, how they get to this #?
Trainers
Walk ons
Cafeteria workers
Nutritionists
S&C Staff
Volunteers
Recruiting staff
Interns
Equipment people
Laundry people
There are a lot of people who help with a college football team

Advertisement