NoleDigest claims we are out of it for Goldman

NorthFlaCane

Senior
"According to Kristen Kenney, while Eddie Goldman took a visit to Miami, the 'Canes are likely out of it, It'll be FSU, Alabama or Auburn."

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd be disappointed if this kid goes to FSU. Not because he's good, but because FSU sucks as bad as we do.

Go to 'Bama, kid.

Advertisement
"According to Kristen Kenney, while Eddie Goldman took a visit to Miami, the 'Canes are likely out of it, It'll be FSU, Alabama or Auburn."

I thought it was always between FSU and Bama??

Goldman has said he has a top 4 a bunch of times. I've never seen him intimate there's a pecking order in the top 4.

Definitely hasn't. He keeps it all close to the vest.

Auburn is convinced Goldman is theirs, because Trooper Taylor showed up to Eddie's birthday party lol.

Why is it "Noledigest"? lol

***** doesn't write for us.

The quote I listed came from Noledigest's John Cist. I'm wondering how the **** Kristen Kenney, who doesn't even cover college football recruiting, came upon this insight.

I think she has been the Scout employee doing all the Goldman interviews. She posts her useless junk all over the board.

Kristen Kenney is a UM alumnus who works for Fox Sports not sure what her job is though..
BTW She just posted that Eddie announce time is tentatively set for 10:30 AM on Feb. 1, according to his father Eddie Muhammad..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why is it "Noledigest"? lol

***** doesn't write for us.

The quote I listed came from Noledigest's John Cist. I'm wondering how the **** Kristen Kenney, who doesn't even cover college football recruiting, came upon this insight.

I think she has been the Scout employee doing all the Goldman interviews. She posts her useless junk all over the board.

One thing scout.com can't do by hiring all of these pieces of eye candy as recruiting reporters is replace savvy. These chicks have none. They believe everything these kids tell them.

She talks to the kids, is a straight shooter, and doesn't make stuff up. Plus she's a Cane. Things change but I don't think she'd have said it if she didn't feel strong about it.

Advertisement
from Michael Langston who writes for warchant.

DL Eddie Goldman will not take any more official visits. Down to an Alabama team with no room for undeclared ballas and with a departing coach (Sal Sunseri) who was his "trusting link", to an Auburn from a similar patch, to the U, and FSU. Clemson was thought to be a school longing for a visit, so they are the odd man out of this dance. Some say it's between Bama & FSU, but that was before Saban cried no room, and a coaching departure. Not going to Clemson means those at the dance are enough to pick a partner. Bama is out, I feel, and that would leave FSU & UM. AG rats out that he's got some big DT fish on his radar, others speak of secret commit. Top flight ballers who just love the U usually end courting the U as signing day approaches; and EG still has the U in play. Maybe there's something to it that Goldman is Golden's.

from Michael Langston who writes for warchant.

DL Eddie Goldman will not take any more official visits. Down to an Alabama team with no room for undeclared ballas and with a departing coach (Sal Sunseri) who was his "trusting link", to an Auburn from a similar patch, to the U, and FSU. Clemson was thought to be a school longing for a visit, so they are the odd man out of this dance. Some say it's between Bama & FSU, but that was before Saban cried no room, and a coaching departure. Not going to Clemson means those at the dance are enough to pick a partner. Bama is out, I feel, and that would leave FSU & UM. AG rats out that he's got some big DT fish on his radar, others speak of secret commit. Top flight ballers who just love the U usually end courting the U as signing day approaches; and EG still has the U in play. Maybe there's something to it that Goldman is Golden's.

lol like that means anything. Guarantee this kid right here...

DT 27
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
Dakota Ball
(Pepperell HS)
Lindale, GA
6-2/295 10/14/2010

Alabama

Will be told that despite him being their #2 commit, he's all of suddenly the 27th commit and that they have no room and will need him to come in next year.

I think in this instance, NolesDigest knows as much about Goldman's intentions as the Pope knows about fornicating and raising kids.

Advertisement
Back