Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Prime Time
I guess if FSPoo decided to provide PT with all the resources to hire a great staff and overall football budget that would be in the top 10, then yes, I could see PT being successful. We know he can recruit, all else though would be question marks at the P5 level until proven otherwise.

Advertisement

FSU legacy (Anquan Boldin’s cousin from Lake Wales) was perceived as a heavy FSU lean for the majority of his recruitment

But it’s looking like another

tenor.gif

1659732629089.gif

Advertisement
This is a wild take. Dude was a 5 Star and won state championships. Rashada had a decent season lol
I didn't like his arm strength and his ability to get out and run. I thought his 5 star ranking was over the top think he should of been a four star. But we shall see ...I mean I hope he balls out and becomes a star. What I see in Rashadas film hits different. And Brown is like Cam Newton running back there kid is big and fast. Pause

Sorry got it mixed up, he’s Derwin James cousin not Anquan Boldin.

But Anglin is a kid that I actually liked early on, he’s a Ballhawking Safety with Basketball skills & athleticism.

Had 360yds receiving, 145yds in KO returns & 197yds in PR returns, plus 83tcks (allegedly) 30PBU’s & 5INT’s at Lake Wales.

Plus legit 4.46 speed, definitely a big miss for FSU considering they’re gonna miss on another FSU Legacy at Safety/CB in Makari Vickers who’s Johnathan Vickers cousin lol

FSU is hemorrhaging right now with their class ranked 40th a month before the season starts.
No way Norvel survives this season. Hopefully, he wins 7 games and they give him a lifetime extension.

After fat AL's second season and he didn't change a single thing on the defense, I kind of gave up on him. My only hope was that Miami could be good enough to maybe get him hired somewhere else since I knew we were just a stepping stone for him to get to the NFL or his dream job Pedo State.
Lucky you. After 2 seasons, I still couldn’t believe anyone would watch that team and not think it was time to make some changes. I kept thinking that any living human would do something with that defense.

Advertisement
No way Norvel survives this season. Hopefully, he wins 7 games and they give him a lifetime extension.
Nah nah nah. You got him with the 6D Inverted Chess.

2022: 6-6 , thet make it to a bowl game and lose. No extension but the hope has come back.

2023: 7-5, wins bowl game. Fans thinks they are head in the right direction. 3 years extension to 2028. The hope is palpable.

2024: 3-9, wheels fall off

2025: 6-6

Repeat and rinse.

Lucky you. After 2 seasons, I still couldn’t believe anyone would watch that team and not think it was time to make some changes. I kept thinking that any living human would do something with that defense.
The problem was. I knew they needed to change but I also knew they weren’t.

Advertisement
I didn't like his arm strength and his ability to get out and run. I thought his 5 star ranking was over the top think he should of been a four star. But we shall see ...I mean I hope he balls out and becomes a star. What I see in Rashadas film hits different. And Brown is like Cam Newton running back there kid is big and fast. Pause
Lol at Brown better than Garcia…….cmon mane

Advertisement
Nah nah nah. You got him with the 6D Inverted Chess.

2022: 6-6 , thet make it to a bowl game and lose. No extension but the hope has come back.

2023: 7-5, wins bowl game. Fans thinks they are head in the right direction. 3 years extension to 2028. The hope is palpable.

2024: 3-9, wheels fall off

2025: 6-6

Repeat and rinse.
Ideal situation

Advertisement
Back