Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Facts are facts. If I were going to bet that game, and I don’t know what the line is, but I’d give at least three points in that game. BC is going to win, they’re going to spank them.

Edit: off topic - this fūcking spellcheck. I wrote “facts are facts”, and this dumb AI spellcheck, or whatever it is, changes it to “fax r fax”
1657053471678.png

Advertisement
Facts are facts. If I were going to bet that game, and I don’t know what the line is, but I’d give at least three points in that game. BC is going to win, they’re going to spank them.

Edit: off topic - this fūcking spellcheck. I wrote “facts are facts”, and this dumb AI spellcheck, or whatever it is, changes it to “fax r fax”
I think BC wins big. Recipe for an epic meltdown by Tallahassee fans

Advertisement
Screenshot 2022-08-05 at 11-12-58 Florida State 2023 Football Prospects.png
Out of the 9 targets they have left only 2 are trending trending toward FSU and 6 are trending to other schools. I know there is still time and recruits out there, but someone pointed out on the Jayden Bonsu thread that the numbers at certain positions are starting to run out so the number of quality players available are dwindling. They could easily end up with a class in the high 20's or even 30's if they aren't able to flip a few guys and they still don't have a QB. Please keep Prison Mike.

View attachment 202790Out of the 9 targets they have left only 2 are trending trending toward FSU and 6 are trending to other schools. I know there is still time and recruits out there, but someone pointed out on the Jayden Bonsu thread that the numbers at certain positions are starting to run out so the number of quality players available are dwindling. They could easily end up with a class in the high 20's or even 30's if they aren't able to flip a few guys and they still don't have a QB. Please keep Prison Mike.
mtv justin bobby GIF by The Hills: New Beginnings

Advertisement
But can they actually fire Prison Mike? I'm being serious, can they financially do that?
Not if they want to replace him with a competent coach unless they roll the dice on going cheap again. Maybe maybe if the right guy would come available all their boosters would mortgage the house but at that point a miss would cripple them for probably decades. They are in a bad spot right now and Prison Mike is in a great spot. He realistically has another year or two after this to try and get it right while getting paid.

Yeah it goes without saying if Travis dies, they’re in trouble.

But FSU ran the ball well last year and LSU struggled to stop it. I don’t think LSU is going to score a million points in Week 1 with an entirely new system, so I doubt FSU has to lean on Travis throwing it 50 times. I expect them to run the ball. It’s what they do. And it’ll be a close, low-scoring game imo. But yea, if LSU does get up early and force Travis to drop back every play, it’ll get ugly.

Noles think he is some kind of savior, but that dude is horrible when you take away his first read and keep him in the pocket. If Diaz had his DL play assignment football and contain him instead of just wildly rushing up the field time again it would have been a blowout.

Advertisement
View attachment 202790Out of the 9 targets they have left only 2 are trending trending toward FSU and 6 are trending to other schools. I know there is still time and recruits out there, but someone pointed out on the Jayden Bonsu thread that the numbers at certain positions are starting to run out so the number of quality players available are dwindling. They could easily end up with a class in the high 20's or even 30's if they aren't able to flip a few guys and they still don't have a QB. Please keep Prison Mike.

It's inevitable. Their absolute ceiling is 7-5. And They can't replace Norvell, because what decent HC would take that job at this juncture? .... That's a rhetorical question. The answer is no decent HC will take the FSU job.

No kid still considering them will jump on board that sinking ship. In fact, I expect the better ones to decommit. They'll be lucky to end with a top 20-30 class.

Advertisement
Not if they want to replace him with a competent coach unless they roll the dice on going cheap again. Maybe maybe if the right guy would come available all their boosters would mortgage the house but at that point a miss would cripple them for probably decades. They are in a bad spot right now and Prison Mike is in a great spot. He realistically has another year or two after this to try and get it right while getting paid.

Prime Time

Advertisement
Back