Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

View attachment 185668

Kobe Bryant GIF

Lmao he wants Miami and two cupcakes guaranteed a season

Advertisement
LOL - I can agree with most of Dunole's assessment, but how many "basketball schools" have never won a title, not won their conference in a decade and missed the tournament last season?

I will, begrudgingly, grant them "baseball school" status, based mostly on history, and they'll likely beat our record for most consecutive post-season appearances - they're still a joke in Omaha, though.

Advertisement
LOL - I can agree with most of Dunole's assessment, but how many "basketball schools" have never won a title, not won their conference in a decade and missed the tournament last season?

I will, begrudgingly, grant them "baseball school" status, based mostly on history, and they'll likely beat our record for most consecutive post-season appearances - they're still a joke in Omaha, though.

Baseball? Check out their trophy case for baseball. Remember “the Lord of NO rings“?

Advertisement
Advertisement
These ninjas really saying we are running behind them in recruiting?.

They just flew out to cali to offer a kid that we offered months ago and he wasnt even at the school.

The funny thing is...if there was a year for them to come into south florida to grab guys it would be this year as we may be national heavy...and still they are getting no traction...with all of Randy Shannons connections.

They can get a Santana Fleming

I dont even think we will see alot of head to head battles with them

I just don't see UF and especially FSU as being in our league in terms of recruiting any more. It's Bama, Jimbo's Texas ***-to-Mouth, USC and the Urban Meyer NIL Foundation I worry about now. Sure, they'll get a kid or two. But they're Plan C programs -- Noles may be Plan D after Jax State -- for the majority of the bigtime recruits now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back