Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Come on guys this is the roster that’s too loaded for Amarius Mims and Darrell Jackson, remember?

Everyone’s trying to break up what Norvell is building - it’s gonna be special.

100 Division I-A teams know that if Prison Mike Norvell can finally manage to win 6 games, he will completely transform the college football landscape. That's why we must all do what we can to steal his players. This is "killing baby-Hitler" level strategery. If we don't stop Prison Mike, we can never hope to contain him...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal
Bruh....... FAMU?!?! Y'all serious? I wouldn't ever report that ****! NEVER!!! My ny99a Mike outchea looking like a real simp. WOW!!!

100 Division I-A teams know that if Prison Mike Norvell can finally manage to win 6 games, he will completely transform the college football landscape. That's why we must all do what we can to steal his players. This is "killing baby-******" level strategery. If we don't stop Prison Mike, we can never hope to contain him...
Huh, today I learned that Hitler (that German Charlie Chaplin look alike) is asterisked out on CIS

Advertisement
Advertisement
@TrumpyCane doing the lord’s work out here

It's one of Trumpy's all-time best responses. No joke. That response is so beautiful, it's not about "opinion", it's just hard cold facts.

Idiot questions why anyone thinks Prison Mike Norvell is lying. TrumpyCane immediately responds with newspaper article about Prison Mike apologizing for lying.

1652374907485.png

Advertisement
Back