Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
By the end of October, Forfeit State is going to be scrambling to make up excuses to avoid playing football again.
In fact, I predict a global news event about an illiterate cabal of toothless Forfeit State fans caught trying to break into the CDC's BSL-4 Lab in Atlanta.

This level of insanity is profound.

Basically, the guy listed about 60 percent of the roster names. Lots of guys "might" be improved or "might" be better or "should" step up. The guy just projects projects projects and assumes that everyone will be better because they are one year older. He never states any specifics from spring practice or the Spring Game as visual evidence of why he expects improvement. Just crap like "X is back from his injury".

Of course the biggest assumption is on McKenzie. F$U fans expect him to beat ACC rivals the way that he beat AAC rivals at UCF. Why? The guy is going to be lucky to make it out of September alive.

And "Norvell"? Did those dipsh!tes SEE the slingshot and hear "Play That Funky Music White Boy"? They've got two solid blue-chip guys in that class (good for them) and a rash of decommits (or "rescinded offers"). The rest of their delusional hopes for a "Top Ten" recruiting class are based on beating the Vegas odds by 2.5 wins.

Then, when another F$U porster tries to throw some cold water on those delusional ravings (and Bud also tries to be honest about the wins projection), someone has to toss some mumbo-jumbo nonsense rebuttals in. They have a porster who tries to fight Bud on whether 3-9 or 4-8 is a better "worst case scenario" projection.

Sad. But hilarious. And I love to laugh at the SemenHoles and their fans.
you are right about mckenzie. i mean, ucf had a talent disparity with the aac at every position. fsu does not have a top five acc position group at any position group. mckenzie might be able to play well if he had any help, but he wasn't singlehandedly a world beater before, but he would have to be now.

Advertisement
you are right about mckenzie. i mean, ucf had a talent disparity with the aac at every position. fsu does not have a top five acc position group at any position group. mckenzie might be able to play well if he had any help, but he wasn't singlehandedly a world beater before, but he would have to be now.

Yep. You take a guy in a G5 conference where UCF was DOMINANT, and then move him to a P5 team that finished at the bottom of the conference...then mix in a bunch of transfers-out and a couple of overrated transfers-in...

And suddenly F$U fans think that McKenzie is going to dominate ACC defenses?

It's a bit much.

Oprah’s Shocked Reaction 11062021141626.jpg

He was legit before the injury. I watched a lot of their games. But he was that good since he was able to run. He is operating on one leg with a porous OL

Advertisement
Yep. You take a guy in a G5 conference where UCF was DOMINANT, and then move him to a P5 team that finished at the bottom of the conference...then mix in a bunch of transfers-out and a couple of overrated transfers-in...

And suddenly F$U fans think that McKenzie is going to dominate ACC defenses?

It's a bit much.
McKenzio could be effective for them if they had Alabama's offensive line. He seems like a great player and his comeback story is wonderful.

That said, they do not have Alabama's offensive line.

He was legit before the injury. I watched a lot of their games. But he was that good since he was able to run. He is operating on one leg with a porous OL
He was "legit" against scrub defenses.
The change of level of play will be even more so than what Deriq King faced...add to it he wouldnt be able to run well and is behind apoor pass blocking line and going against some teams in the acc that can really get after the qb.

He was "legit" against scrub defenses.
The change of level of play will be even more so than what Deriq King faced...add to it he wouldnt be able to run well and is behind apoor pass blocking line and going against some teams in the acc that can really get after the qb.

I dont know how much of it was Frost's system. That offense was humming, but Gabriel was just as good if not better. I thought Nebraska might have gone after him harder with their past success but fsu was definitely the easiest place to go to get the starting job basically guaranteed even with his leg issues.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know i shouldn't be surprised, but i love how they put miami in the "games we could win" column. I mean, yes, it's technically a rivalry. but after miami forced willie's firing two years ago, and then beat them even worse the following year, how delusional do you have to be to have confidence in that game? I mean, the chances of beating them worse than we did last year are very slim, but there's a long way still for them to overcome to become competitive again.
Don't forget we sent Jimbo out at the Doak too. Their fans were ****ed at Jimbo at the time...bet they wished they could take it back lol

none of my FSU friends are blowing smoke up the *** like this. They all think their going to be garbage. I’m shocked there are FSU fans out there acting like this. We had our delusional fans over the years, but this is great to see from the other side

Advertisement
Back