Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Not so much that they wuss'd out but the way they did it. Basically Clemson travelled with a kid who tested positive. Clemson did all the correct protocols to still play, they could have played, ACC and clemson said it was ok to play and FSU said no and made them travel for nothing and he specifically called out the FSU admins. link below

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...postponing-game-clemson-player-tests-positive
it should be like the Al Golden end game.

I really wish that Clemson game was earlier. Dabo is going to try and humiliate them.

Dabo is going to keep the starters in the entire game... He gives zero f*cks what people will say about him afterwards and accusations he ran up the score. He will absolutely make a statement about what happened last season

Advertisement
Dabo is going to keep the starters in the entire game... He gives zero f*cks what people will say about him afterwards and accusations he ran up the score. He will absolutely make a statement about what happened last season
Dabo has a hatred for us. But he has a special burning desire to crap on fspoo in a way I have to respect

Advertisement
FSU getting 8 wins has as much chance as I do of having a one night stand with JLO.
Bored Jennifer Lopez GIF

Advertisement
I know i shouldn't be surprised, but i love how they put miami in the "games we could win" column. I mean, yes, it's technically a rivalry. but after miami forced willie's firing two years ago, and then beat them even worse the following year, how delusional do you have to be to have confidence in that game? I mean, the chances of beating them worse than we did last year are very slim, but there's a long way still for them to overcome to become competitive again.
It’s not like they’ve stacked top classes the past 3 years where you can say... well they’ve got top 10 talent. Their class rankings have been awful and their high end guys have been DBs and their all awful and got burned by anyone with a pulse.

Their a terrible team that will only get worse with that coaching staff. Might not see FSU come back for another 5 years

This level of insanity is profound.

Basically, the guy listed about 60 percent of the roster names. Lots of guys "might" be improved or "might" be better or "should" step up. The guy just projects projects projects and assumes that everyone will be better because they are one year older. He never states any specifics from spring practice or the Spring Game as visual evidence of why he expects improvement. Just crap like "X is back from his injury".

Of course the biggest assumption is on McKenzie. F$U fans expect him to beat ACC rivals the way that he beat AAC rivals at UCF. Why? The guy is going to be lucky to make it out of September alive.

And "Norvell"? Did those dipsh!tes SEE the slingshot and hear "Play That Funky Music White Boy"? They've got two solid blue-chip guys in that class (good for them) and a rash of decommits (or "rescinded offers"). The rest of their delusional hopes for a "Top Ten" recruiting class are based on beating the Vegas odds by 2.5 wins.

Then, when another F$U porster tries to throw some cold water on those delusional ravings (and Bud also tries to be honest about the wins projection), someone has to toss some mumbo-jumbo nonsense rebuttals in. They have a porster who tries to fight Bud on whether 3-9 or 4-8 is a better "worst case scenario" projection.

Sad. But hilarious. And I love to laugh at the SemenHoles and their fans.

my Seminole friend said he expects 5 wins.

Which technically is progress.

I'm not so sure about that. They only played 9 games last year, this year they will play 12. There was only 1 OOC game last year, this year there are 4. Setting aside the certain of losing to UiF, that is two extra OOC patsies on which to show a "two game wins improvement".

5 wins in 2021 = 3 wins in 2020

But you are probably "technically" correct. We should still remind F$U fans that they are "statisically" incorrect.

I do love that one F$U porster who tries to claim that this is "technically" Year 1 for Norvell.

Advertisement
Not so much that they wuss'd out but the way they did it. Basically Clemson travelled with a kid who tested positive. Clemson did all the correct protocols to still play, they could have played, ACC and clemson said it was ok to play and FSU said no and made them travel for nothing and he specifically called out the FSU admins. link below

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...postponing-game-clemson-player-tests-positive

And cancelled the game on Saturday morning.

In his post-game press conference, Dabo needs to justify keeping the starters in for the entire game by claiming that they needed the extra reps that they missed in 2020.

Advertisement
Back