Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
The question really isn’t if Milton can be healthy enough to be able to be a good qb.
The question is can he withstand an entire season of constantly getting hit and running outside the pocket.
I would assume that they’re gonna tell him to throw if he’s in trouble. But old habits die hard. And even if he doesn’t run he might have to at least maneuver to avoid a sack. I don’t see how he holds up that long without that knee swelling up.

The question really isn’t if Milton can be healthy enough to be able to be a good qb.
The question is can he withstand an entire season of constantly getting hit and running outside the pocket.
I would assume that they’re gonna tell him to throw if he’s in trouble. But old habits die hard. And even if he doesn’t run he might have to at least maneuver to avoid a sack. I don’t see how he holds up that long without that knee swelling up.
Animated GIF

Advertisement
I know i shouldn't be surprised, but i love how they put miami in the "games we could win" column. I mean, yes, it's technically a rivalry. but after miami forced willie's firing two years ago, and then beat them even worse the following year, how delusional do you have to be to have confidence in that game? I mean, the chances of beating them worse than we did last year are very slim, but there's a long way still for them to overcome to become competitive again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Exactly. At this point, Vanilla Ice is their head coach for at least the next two seasons no matter how terrible they are. Might as well let him dog the program into an even deeper hole for the next guy to try to get out from.

Yup. Upgrading FSU to mediocre is not ideal. It makes it a slightly more attractive job for the next guy. However, if it's down in the cellar like it is now, not as many coaches will want to take up the opportunity

for the fact that FSpoo wuss'd out of last year?

Not so much that they wuss'd out but the way they did it. Basically Clemson travelled with a kid who tested positive. Clemson did all the correct protocols to still play, they could have played, ACC and clemson said it was ok to play and FSU said no and made them travel for nothing and he specifically called out the FSU admins. link below

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...postponing-game-clemson-player-tests-positive

Advertisement
Back