Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

we don't need them to crash, we need them to haul some decent players, but not the very best. we need them to remain mediocre for years and years. just good enough where they keep the staff.

Nah. FSU's bleeding for money at this point they have to hope that Norvell's the answer. They don't have the money to go through another staff and buyout.

Advertisement
That car isnt even fancy its 30k you rent these cars to see the beach you dont actually want this car lmao

Also i cant believe Hunter is still commited to FSU
Yup the amount of these things you see on Fort Lauderdale beach that people rent is insane.

Great for a 1 hour drive down the beach, maybe not so much for whipping into a run down football stadium in the middle of Tallahassee.

Yup the amount of these things you see on Fort Lauderdale beach that people rent is insane.

Great for a 1 hour drive down the beach, maybe not so much for whipping into a run down football stadium in the middle of Tallahassee.

Probably had to drive to drive to Panama City Beach to rent that piece of crap, they still have a few left over from College Spring Break 2021...

This has to be an alternate reality.

I mean if they asked me to come up with a cornball coach and a cornball entrance that only pre-schoolers would approve of, then yes, I would do:

corn-rows coach +

cheap-*** lawnmower-motor tricycle
+

play that funky music white boy

to drive the recruits away.

As a semenhole hater, I couldn’t have scripted this better.

Advertisement
3 decommits since the slingshot appearance LOL
How FSU Boosters feel about the Slingshot recruiting results.
1623180521351.gif

Nah. FSU's bleeding for money at this point they have to hope that Norvell's the answer. They don't have the money to go through another staff and buyout.
Exactly. At this point, Vanilla Ice is their head coach for at least the next two seasons no matter how terrible they are. Might as well let him dog the program into an even deeper hole for the next guy to try to get out from.

Advertisement
Correct and he very well stay committed. I would watch to see if he takes visits...especially if FSU season tanks again. Going to be hard when the big boys turn up the heat on him.
For whatever reason top CBs seem to be under a spell with FSU so hey it is what it is we'll be embarrassing his *** just like we do the others if he signs with them

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is unicorn and puppy dog delusion.

When reality hits, it will be cold and it will be hard.
we beat the dog **** out of them, and we have a better team this year, with also a preseason to get the offense more installed. I dont get that logic of that guy if anything theyll maybe be able to keep the game close for a bit but thats about it. and NC state and Louisville will prob smash them too. what world do they live in. Im surround by FSU fans who are optimistic with maybe 8 wins but think Miami smashes. they wont even watch the game with me.

Advertisement
Back