Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

So you take Wilsons word for it? lol.. and OMG I forgot Gundy wore an OAN shirt.. he should never coach again!
Bruh take Wilson's word? How about Norvells.....

To recap:

Norvell gets interviewed about social injustice involing George Floyd etc and says he "had a lot of open communication" with his players and "went back and forth individually with every player this weekend."

Wilson comes out and says thats a lie. What actually happened was FSU sent out a mass generated text message to players.

Norell wakes up to a **** storm, holds a emergency player meeting and afterwards released this statement:

Marvin is right. It was a mistake to use the word “every,” “Particularly at this time, words are important, and I’m sorry. Once again, I am grateful for the opportunity that I was given to speak to our team more in-depth as a result of Marvin being willing to express his feelings. We will continue to communicate and work together to be part of the solution making our world a better place for ALL.”

So no my guy, we are taking wilson's word and Norvell's sorry a$$ apology in which he admitted Wilson was right.

Advertisement
Bruh take Wilson's word? How about Norvells.....

To recap:

Norvell gets interviewed about social injustice involing George Floyd etc and says he "had a lot of open communication" with his players and "went back and forth individually with every player this weekend."

Wilson comes out and says thats a lie. What actually happened was FSU sent out a mass generated text message to players.

Norell wakes up to a **** storm, holds a emergency player meeting and afterwards released this statement:

Marvin is right. It was a mistake to use the word “every,” “Particularly at this time, words are important, and I’m sorry. Once again, I am grateful for the opportunity that I was given to speak to our team more in-depth as a result of Marvin being willing to express his feelings. We will continue to communicate and work together to be part of the solution making our world a better place for ALL.”

So no my guy, we are taking wilson's word and Norvell's sorry a$$ apology in which he admitted Wilson was right.

Norvell got outed as a lying hypocrite before he ever coached his first game at FSU.

It doesn’t matter what your politics are, lying is lying. Especially when you’re lying directly about players.

The players don’t forget that easily, and I don’t think they ever will. I don’t think he will ever be fully trusted by his players. People don’t forget this kind of stuff.

Norvell got outed as a lying hypocrite before he ever coached his first game at FSU.

It doesn’t matter what your politics are, lying is lying. Especially when you’re lying directly about players.

The players don’t forget that easily, and I don’t think they ever will. I don’t think he will ever be fully trusted by his players. People don’t forget this kind of stuff.
Not sure about that. Teenage kids are stupid. And teenage kids considering playing football at FSU at this point in time are dumb even by teenage standards.

Not sure about that. Teenage kids are stupid. And teenage kids considering playing football at FSU at this point in time are dumb even by teenage standards.

****. My gut is telling me, somehow, both of these things are true.

Advertisement

I wasn’t talking so much about recruits as I was about current players on their roster. Being recruited is a different thing, if you don’t have major interest from Miami or even UFailure in Florida, and none of the SEC schools seem super interested, FSU might still be a choice for you. Especially if you don’t want to go to a G5, or school up north. Those kids are just going to secure a spot, they’re not going to care about Norvell’s lying ***. Plus, people forget about that stuff soon enough

200.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
"There will never be another FSU team like FSU 2013 squad! The greatest FSU team ever after!"

FIFY Erm. Your program has been in a death spiral since crab legs and Cook left for the NFL.

Advertisement
Back