Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
FB_IMG_1619922285080.jpg

Yeah 9 DT Marv was rated higher then getting drafted and him not was the ultimate shut up and play we don’t want you to think or have an opinion
Eh. He was absolutely unimpressive on the field as well. It’s one thing if he produced, but he was the prime example of a player who just gave up mid play and then disappeared for a quarter or two. When you couple that with some of the off field stuff, NFL teams aren’t gonna touch you. Remember Willis went undrafted after a great season because of off field questions from previous years. Nothing political there.

Advertisement
Marvin Wilson had the 1st round grade and would have went in the 1st round last year. He came back to try and his program for whatever reason.... commendable yes, but he had a massively underwhelming season and even the year before he showed up sporadically in a game.

For as much grief as we give our Oline we handled him very well and he didnt make an impact on the games we played him.

I didn’t think him clowning Norvell was political. I mean he led a Team mutiny that splintered a team that never recovered. I think his actual performance as well as the other antics were big in him going undrafted.
His coach told a lie and he played for a dcoordinator who makes dnofrio look like todd bowles. Tell the truth about what happened.

Advertisement
Marvin Wilson had the 1st round grade and would have went in the 1st round last year. He came back to try and his program for whatever reason.... commendable yes, but he had a massively underwhelming season and even the year before he showed up sporadically in a game.

For as much grief as we give our Oline we handled him very well and he didnt make an impact on the games we played him.
He would not have gone 1st round last year.. He simply is not good.. the recruiting services just got him wrong.. watch the tape.. now I would say he would have gotten drafted last year though. Same for Terry.

Advertisement
His coach told a lie and he played for a dcoordinator who makes dnofrio look like todd bowles. Tell the truth about what happened.
I guess I'm trying to figure out which excuse is everyone going to use for him getting undrafted. His coach telling a lie isn't the reason nor was it politics. And the D-coordinator excuse isn't going to fly either because Baker/Manny just had 2 1st rounders. Dude needs to take a long look in the mirror and since this is Nole tears Suck it Up!!

Norvell told the media he had met with players to discuss BLM/race issues. That apparently had not happened.
"Happened yet" I think was the mix up. The problem some had with Wilson's "public" calling out was they thought it could've been done privately with less damage to the team. And would've still gotten Wilson the result he wanted From Norvell in the end. It splintered an already wounded team and I couldn't be Happier! Hey it did get Wilson "personally" some very positive press at the time as a team leader. His production never matched as they were considered the best D-line in the ACC and nation pre-season.

His first two years he gave us trouble. After that he just showed up fat and uninterested.

Advertisement
He would not have gone 1st round last year.. He simply is not good.. the recruiting services just got him wrong.. watch the tape.. now I would say he would have gotten drafted last year though. Same for Terry.
This is true...

Its typical of the information gatherers to flood these early season list with the names of former high profile star recruits who are playing for a traditional powers.. No different than bama lb Dylan Moses who was listed in numerous PRE and IN season mocks as a first rounder despite the fact he was coming off an acl injury.

Its safe to say Wilson is drafted in 20 but he wouldn't have gone in round one once the scouts vetted his lack of premium athleticism for the position

"Happened yet" I think was the mix up. The problem some had with Wilson's "public" calling out was they thought it could've been done privately with less damage to the team. And would've still gotten Wilson the result he wanted From Norvell in the end. It splintered an already wounded team and I couldn't be Happier! Hey it did get Wilson "personally" some very positive press at the time as a team leader. His production never matched as they were considered the best D-line in the ACC and nation pre-season.
I'm not sure how adding some temporal qualifier like "yet" makes what Norvell said any less of a lie. He told the media a conversation with his players had occurred, when in fact it had not. Whether he intended to have the conversation at some future point is irrelevant.

Norvell was too busy flexing like some wokester corch in that press conference and it ended up biting him in the ***. As for Wilson, I strongly suspect his draft day(s) tumble had more to do with his horrendous play. But if what Wilson did ultimately means a couple of teams passed on him that wouldn't have (and was embarrassing for Norvell and bad for team chemistry), all the better.

Fvck the Noles.

Advertisement
Back