Black Ink Crew Lol GIF by VH1
Columbia, UMass, ODU?! Wow!

Advertisement
From the little I watched:

Milton made some good throws. Good QB when he has time

Seemed like they were playing hard with energy

Team looks small and going to be pushed around

OL is not going to be very good.

Defense looked unorganized. The db’s looked out of position and lost on a few plays

Canes 42 FSU 17 😁 Oh and fvck FSU
From what I watched, Milton will be better than what they had last year. McClain can play at WR, but may be another year before he really peaks. It's going to be hard to match how bad they were last year. FSU fans are as optimistic as they get, so they'll be singing Norvell's praises when he takes them from 3 wins to 7.

From what I watched, Milton will be better than what they had last year. McClain can play at WR, but may be another year before he really peaks. It's going to be hard to match how bad they were last year. FSU fans are as optimistic as they get, so they'll be singing Norvell's praises when he takes them from 3 wins to 7.
Not enough wins on that schedule to get to 7

5-7 best case scenario

Advertisement
Advertisement
Explain this to me like I'm five. Why is it brilliant to invite other schools on campus for a camp?
This isn’t factual but I think their claim is this:

the superior/elite team, FSU (insert laughter here) allows lesser schools to participate in camps on their campus. This will help get elite recruits on campus because they will go to help their lesser teammates get invited and looked at by those lesser schools. Then of course after seeing FSU how could they ever want to go somewhere else.

pretty sure we have allowed FIU or FAU to camps on our campus before. It’s a token of good faith for the community to help kids get scholarships. In theory we should never be competing with FIU for a recruit.

I think it’s to draw a large crowd of recruits to make it the camp everyone wants to attend. They believe they’ll get the best of them. Maybe they’ll find a few diamonds in the rough ar the same time.

You only do this if you have trouble attracting the elite recruits to your events and you’re bad at evals.

Well their OL and RB depth could be the worst in school history.

Advertisement
Remember when their players came out and said he doesn’t have a playbook or something like that? Classic
No. The Ephemerides of Phialo was what they called the playbook (actually three bookes). It was so complicated nobody could ever learn it. Even the Medieval English professor in the English Literature department tried to tutor the FSU players in it but they kept making fun of his lisp. Nobody learned anything.

wow.... some hot takes in their thread about Norvell's satellite camp this summer....

FSU announced the first 10 teams that will be a part of the Sunshine Showcase on Friday morning: UCF, USF, Power Five programs Minnesota and Washington State, FBS school Troy, local FCS program FAMU, regional FCS schools Stetson and Charleston Southern, and Division III programs Geneva College and University of Wisconsin–Stevens Point.

Their take:

Norvell is trying put a stranglehold on Florida recruiting. Man if he pulls this off. Might go down as one of the most brilliant moves in college football history.

Turn Florida into Louisiana where it's akin to a crime to go anywhere but FSU.
That would be reverse order. Nowadays, you usually go to FSU first then you commit the crime.

Advertisement
I didn’t think the FSU scrimmage looked anywhere near as physical as ours. Seemed like we had much bigger stronger faster guys playing much harder out there. They really do look more like a G5 team. They are a long ways off.
Is that too charitable?

Advertisement
Back