Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Why in gods name would you make a new coming to America movie? The original was pretty much flawless. Come up with some new ideas. Is the new version going to be all women like the new ghostbusters?

I hate when they do things like this as well. The only good thing is they said the seem to have a lot of the original cast coming back with some new people sprinkled in, but yeah pretty much in agreement why mess up a great movie

And hes doing Beverly Hills Cop IV.... the first 2 were good, the third was horrible

Advertisement
Still can't believe they're not going to be in the ne Coming to America movie.
Said this on another thread a while back, but the sax player in Sexual Chocolate, Karl Denson, actually made a **** of a career for himself. He started Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe and The Greyboy Allstars, who both are big in the jam/funk/jazz world. They are staples at Bonnaroo, Jazzfest, etc. He also was the sax player for The Rolling Stones for a number of years.

I hate when they do things like this as well. The only good thing is they said the seem to have a lot of the original cast coming back with some new people sprinkled in, but yeah pretty much in agreement why mess up a great movie

And hes doing Beverly Hills Cop IV.... the first 2 were good, the third was horrible
A GREAT Movie????

Why in gods name would you make a new coming to America movie? The original was pretty much flawless. Come up with some new ideas. Is the new version going to be all women like the new ghostbusters?
This one is going to be about the royal princess of zamunda - female cast.

Advertisement
Said this on another thread a while back, but the sax player in Sexual Chocolate, Karl Denson, actually made a **** of a career for himself. He started Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe and The Greyboy Allstars, who both are big in the jam/funk/jazz world. They are staples at Bonnaroo, Jazzfest, etc. He also was the sax player for The Rolling Stones for a number of years.

Its amazing what you learn at Canesinsight!!!

Advertisement
I liked it but I was never as big on it as most folks. Art is in the eye if the beholder. I don’t throw great around much for anything.
certainly not an all time great or a classic, but think about how many comedies are made now a days without one single funny moment. that movie had a lot of laughs.

certainly not an all time great or a classic, but think about how many comedies are made now a days without one single funny moment. that movie had a lot of laughs.
I know a bunch of people who put coming to America in all time status. I don’t think it’s crazy to say that it’s just not in my wheel house.

There’s plenty of people who think Seinfeld is great , I think it’s cringe and unfunny as ****. The same goes for Jerry , it’s the same jokes recycled. Different strokes I guess.

I know a bunch of people who put coming to America in all time status. I don’t think it’s crazy to say that it’s just not in my wheel house.

There’s plenty of people who think Seinfeld is great , I think it’s cringe and unfunny as ****. The same goes for Jerry , it’s the same jokes recycled. Different strokes I guess.
To me it’s an all time great but I loved Back to School as well so I guess there’s that too...

Advertisement

I liked the A Team and Miami Vice. The movies, thought those worked. Miami Vice was great the way it was filmed. That dude films allot of his movies that way. Good flick. A Team was funny and had solid action. I am easily amused however.

Advertisement
I think the last 3 seasons of F$poo have been very funny, and foresee them reaching all time comedy greatness... :6fps6:
1606457533950.gif

Keep that photo away

I agree Seinfeld was easily the most overrated show ever. And why in Gods name would they bring back Roseanne? That was the crap show that came on you had to deal with while waiting to see Married with Children. Which is by far the best non-animated comedy series of all time. The numbers still prove it.

I agree Seinfeld was easily the most overrated show ever. And why in Gods name would they bring back Roseanne? That was the crap show that came on you had to deal with while waiting to see Married with Children. Which is by far the best non-animated comedy series of all time. The numbers still prove it.
Cheers and the office are close for me. I’ve seen all of the episodes of each to the point it’s weird .

Advertisement
Back