Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

We just need for Mullen to stand up for Novelll and we are good to go
These traditionally southern schools have a lot Of conservative right wingers that line their pockets. The last thing they want is the face of their dear program sticking up for what they think is despicable behavior and unwarranted protests. The only one that has the cache to speak about anything is saban cause he probably has more power in that state than the **** governor.
Let’s say that Clemson coach say what he says at Rutgers or UM. He would gone that day. But at Clemson he just gives a statement and it’s all good fam.

Advertisement
So F$U fires its black HC midway through only his second season at the program. Replaces him with a white HC who shows up and immediately demands his players not wear earrings, hoodies, sagging pants, hats, and headphones on the facilities. Months later, while much of the country is protesting and/or rioting over racial inequality following the murder of an unarmed black man in police custody, this same HC lies to media about having an open dialogue with his players on these issues, thereby marginalizing his players (the majority of whom are young black men facing this injustice every day of their lives) and the significance of these issues.

Norvell's going to need to order knee pads in bulk for all asses he's going to have to kiss and all the **** he's going to have to swallow to get out from under this one. This should be fun to watch.

Advertisement
More like FAMU😍😍😍😍 All of my Rattlers know what I'm talking about. That brick ****house across the tracks has been trying to absorb my beloved alma mater for DECADES. Even proposed to make us FSU-South Campus. Do you know how sweet the irony would be if their football team transferred over to us??? And those kids would actually taste some success unlike their previous college years. I could see a FAMU vs. NDSU FCS final coming out of that in a short time. So, Scary Terry, you and the rest of the Holes come on over where we hired a brother that can actually coach. I guarantee you we ain't dancing in practice on the Southside. Come attend & play for the real reason you chose to live in Trailerhassee for in the first place. If that were to happen along with us finally getting our **** together, my ******' head would explode. 3 birds with 2 stones!!! Keep it up Mike, you're doing a bang-up job so far!!!!

Last edited:
C’mom guys, lay off Norvell.

I’m sure he’s going to do a fine job and the players will totally trust him and play hard for him. I hope he coaches there a long time.

437FD384-DB83-4479-8A27-AA8BC5ABF54C.gif

Advertisement
More like FAMU😍😍😍😍 All of my Rattlers know what I'm talking about. That brick ****house across the tracks has trying to absorb my beloved alma mater for DECADES. Even proposed to make us FSU-South Campus. Do you know how sweet the irony would be if their football team transferred over to us??? And those kids would actually taste some success unlike their previous college years. I could see a FAMU vs. NDSU FCS final coming out of that in a short time. So, Scary Terry, you and the rest of the Holes come on over where we hired a brother that can actually coach. I guarantee you we ain't dancing in practice on the Southside. Come attend & play for the real reason you chose to live in Trailerhassee for in the first place. If that were to happen along with us finally getting our **** together, my ******' head would explode. 3 birds with 2 stones!!! Keep it up Mike, you're doing a bang-up job so far!!!!

The HBCU dont play in the FCS playoffs anymore right?

Also what are your thoughts on FAMU going to the SWAC and the MEAC crumbling

The HBCU dont play in the FCS playoffs anymore right?

Also what are your thoughts on FAMU going to the SWAC and the MEAC crumbling
Of course they still do. We would've been in the playoffs this past season if we weren't on probation. As far as the MEAC/SWAC situation, sure I'll be sad if we leave, we're synonymous with the conference. However, this is the landscape of college football in general. We've watched and been involved in the same scenario on the FBS level, it's natural that it would trickle down to the levels underneath. I'm only surprised by the fact that it's taken so long to happen in the FCS and that the SWAC has beaten conferences like the MVC and the OVC to the punch...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back