Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Yes...that's what happens when a University covers up a rape by ridding all evidence making the DA unable to bring a trial. You become a rapist in the eyes of humans with a fully functioning brains and in the eyes of all big business sponsors who want nothing to do with rapists like Winston.

His friends had video on their phones of whatever happened, guilty or not. They deleted it and he's still friends with them. Tells me all I need to know.

Advertisement
His friends had video on their phones of whatever happened, guilty or not. They deleted it and he's still friends with them. Tells me all I need to know.
The friend as in Darby that got caught lying about being with Jameis when he sexually assaulted the uber driver? Darby’s phone and the 2nd friend showed he never left the club. That 2nd friend is in prison for his 2nd rape conviction.

Bingo. Their lawyer saw the rape video before the police as the university had Winston and Cashier lawyer up prior to the investigation. Their lawyer saw it and had them delete the video. All you need to know about that rapist and POS school and city.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20200215-113944_Chrome.jpg

6cb32cb3-4f57-49a0-bb34-4bb6b20ade00-large16x9_1280x960_60829P00AAMLQ.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back