Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

On Lasik Surgery..."Jameis did not want to count out any options that he had that could possibly help him with the game he loves so much," Denise White, Winston's spokeswoman, said in a statement. "He doesn’t want to miss out on any opportunity that presents itself."
With all the squinting he did, you'd think he would have done this sooner.

Advertisement
PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

I always thought he needed glasses. Every time since he was with the Seminoles I would see him look at the sideline for a play and he was squinting harder than a chick taking anal for the first time.
1581691680872.jpeg

1581691723972.jpeg

Look, he had to keep the "bad vision" thing in his back pocket for all of his sexual assault cases. He was fully prepared to argue that he "never saw that woman before" in open court.
I think the most ****ed off I ever was at a football game was when Golden let them come back and win at home. I was ****ed watching jamies look toward jimbo with that dumb squint, wondering how he was able to see and chucking the ball down the field on us.

Advertisement
I think the most ****ed off I ever was at a football game was when Golden let them come back and win at home. I was ****ed watching jamies look toward jimbo with that dumb squint, wondering how he was able to see and chucking the ball down the field on us.
Yup. We had a 17 point lead at the half iirc, but, we also had Corch No D. I knew that game was far from over

D'ONOFRIO GOT BEAT BY A BLIND QUARTERBACK.

Think about that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That rapist is 26...so he's missed every "opportunity that presents itself" concerning Lasik over the past 3-4 years. This is a total PR stunt and Bucs mgmt will most likely fall for it given their history of terrible decision making

Advertisement
Oh convicted in the court of public opinion.
Yes...that's what happens when a University covers up a rape by destroying all evidence making the DA unable to bring a trial. You become a rapist in the eyes of humans with a fully functioning brains and in the eyes of all big business sponsors who want nothing to do with rapists like Winston.

Last edited:
Yes...that's what happens when a University covers up a rape by ridding all evidence making the DA unable to bring a trial. You become a rapist in the eyes of humans with a fully functioning brains and in the eyes of all big business sponsors who want nothing to do with rapists like Winston.

Dont argue with him. He’s a little kid obsessed with social media clout, but fails at getting any. Also, he wants to suck all his boys dlcks.

Advertisement
Back