Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

While we’re at it let’s get Elon musk on board!
Space ex stadium!!! We’re gonna get to that btch on rockets fam!!!
SpaceX Field @ Swag Stadium! Love it.

And what the heck, for kicks lets stock Lake Osceola below it with a kracken. It would make for an impressive College Gameday background.

1573874997144.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dalvin Cook is so embarrassed to be a Nole that on Sunday Night Football, during introductions, he said "Dalvin Cook, Miami Central High School." He should be more proud of going to a football school than of going to Tally.
Dalvin actually mad at FSU he blames him falling out the first round on the school. For various reasons he believes he was bad mouthed to teams in the draft process and they didnt protect him in that incident. I Dont know if its still that way but that prob the reason

Advertisement
Advertisement

Don’t be fooled. When people write shlt like this it’s because they legit want to suck a dlck, and they like to write about it.

Nobody loves the canes more than me, but I’m not sūcking a dlck for anybody or anything. I don’t care if it’s a guaranteed NC.

Don’t be fooled. When people write shlt like this it’s because they legit want to suck a dlck, and they like to write about it.

Nobody loves the canes more than me, but I’m not sūcking a dlck for anybody or anything. I don’t care if it’s a guaranteed NC.
Dilly dilly

Here’s a notion. Take the structures of Hecht and Stanford and use them as PILLARS to support our new 80K stadium. Long escalators or stairs will bring people to the stadium, as will helicopters and VSTOL planes.
Wrong direction. Think Big Dig. We could have the best subterranean stadium under the campus.

Advertisement
Back