Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
There was still room for the stadium itself in 1981 when Howard was pushing for it. Now? No, as you said - unless UM starts buying land and gets the city of Coral Gables to rezone that land. I remember that they had problems for years just getting the basketball facility built.

The only place you could put a stadium at on campus would be if you filled in Lake Osceola. But if you did that, where then do the crocodiles, manatees, and barracuda go?
Lol. The Corps of Engineers would nix that really fast.

Advertisement
@OriginalGatorHater - Honestly, this is exactly why I try not to go near X’s & O’s talk on here. I know nothing and I’ll embarrass myself.

Between building it without a permit because we’re UM and while we’re at it we’ll do the roads and right of way acquisitions/utilities relocations, and, filling lakes without thinking about NEPA and what the Army Corp would say and do.... now i see how uneducated I would look when the big boy football dude’s are talking techniques.

But the taxes!!! We can do whatever we want in the city. We should just bulldoze the City hall and build a stadium there. The Mayor would be to scared to say anything.
If we can’t put it on Miracle Mile, well just fill the Venetian Pool or tear down Vizcaya and put it there. Fûck the Grove too - we party there. Lol

@OriginalGatorHater - Honestly, this is exactly why I try not to go near X’s & O’s talk on here. I know nothing and I’ll embarrass myself.

Between building it without a permit because we’re UM and while we’re at it we’ll do the roads and right of way acquisitions/utilities relocations, and, filling lakes without thinking about NEPA and what the Army Corp would say and do.... now i see how uneducated I would look when the big boy football dude’s are talking techniques.

Same here. If I started talking Xs and Os I would look just as dumb as the guy we are making fun of right now.

Advertisement
Lol. The Corps of Engineers would nix that really fast.

For the record, there was never a lake where Lake Osceola is. It was a canal. We dug out the lake and sold the dirt to make one of the causeways, and we used the money to finish the Merrick Building and start on the Memorial Building. Lake Osceola was where our on-campus stadium was SUPPOSED to be built (in the 1920s and 1930s). We could always fill it in again, but we won't.

seems Odel is wanting the job. their boards are debating . gonna be their own manola

I love this move! It’s a total disaster and hardly the big name draw they thought they’d get. they don’t have anything positive worth trying to salvage from the “Willie era”.

At least with manny you can show that he ran a top defense here and was at least a HC candidate
For other places. If their guy was released right now he’d be at home chillin.

I love this move! It’s a total disaster and hardly the big name draw they thought they’d get. they don’t have anything positive worth trying to salvage from the “Willie era”.

At least with manny you can show that he ran a top defense here and was at least a HC candidate
For other places. If their guy was released right now he’d be at home chillin.

Soon it will be the "Black Manny Diaz Era".

Advertisement
Guys guys I got it figured out!! If there is No land we’ll pull a freaking Dubai and pump a fck ton of sand where the marina and that park is where they have the art festival in the grove and have it trirail and metro rail accessible!! Put a sht load of boat slips next to it. We’ll also make a high speed bullet train that takes you directly to Orlando and you can make it to the game from central Florida in about 45 minutes.
Fck why stop there! Let’s elevate that btch on concrete stilts!!!
Under the stadium it will be a second open area with restaurants and bars over there by the marina with two big *** screens with a stage and sht.
Make it the new home to that soccer team Beckham wants while we’re at it. Whoever builds the bullet train gets the naming rights!! Easy multi billion dollar project that will go over budget in the first 30 days!! It’s literally the “super” Miami project. You can walk to the stadium from Campus. You can take the boat to the 12 o’clock game and haul *** to Bimini before dark if the water And weather cooperate.
It’ll be ready by 2050 when robots will be playing football!! Let’s fckng go!!!!
Negative recruit that sht Bama!!!

Advertisement
Guys guys I got it figured out!! If there is No land we’ll pull a freaking Dubai and pump a fck ton of sand where the marina and that park is where they have the art festival in the grove and have it trirail and metro rail accessible!! Put a sht load of boat slips next to it. We’ll also make a high speed bullet train that takes you directly to Orlando and you can make it to the game from central Florida in about 45 minutes.
Fck why stop there! Let’s elevate that btch on concrete stilts!!!
Under the stadium it will be a second open area with restaurants and bars over there by the marina with two big *** screens with a stage and sht.
Make it the new home to that soccer team Beckham wants while we’re at it. Whoever builds the bullet train gets the naming rights!! Easy multi billion dollar project that will go over budget in the first 30 days!! It’s literally the “super” Miami project. You can walk to the stadium from Campus. You can take the boat to the 12 o’clock game and haul *** to Bimini before dark if the water And weather cooperate.
It’ll be ready by 2050 when robots will be playing football!! Let’s fckng go!!!!
Negative recruit that sht Bama!!!
Here’s a notion. Take the structures of Hecht and Stanford and use them as PILLARS to support our new 80K stadium. Long escalators or stairs will bring people to the stadium, as will helicopters and VSTOL planes.

Here’s a notion. Take the structures of Hecht and Stanford and use them as PILLARS to support our new 80K stadium. Long escalators or stairs will bring people to the stadium, as will helicopters and VSTOL planes.
While we’re at it let’s get Elon musk on board!
Space ex stadium!!! We’re gonna get to that btch on rockets fam!!!

Advertisement
Back