Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you actually think for one second an SEC website is going to mention Miami in any type of fashion that could be misconstrued as remotely positive?
You gotta point, but in a article bashing another acc school, one that’s been more relevant than Miami more recently, why not.

Additionally, the article managed to omit the other Twitter disasters, only focusing on the Martin Luther King one.

And, yes, the Manny Takeover.
Also, LOL at Saturday down South clutching their pearls at FSU hiring Briles.

Don’t get me wrong... I don’t want that scumbag anywhere near our program, and FSU shouid be ashamed of themselves (although based on their turnover backpack, I don’t thing there’s a lot of shame in Tallahassee)........

But if Bama or UGA were to hire Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer for coordinator positions, and put the Night Stalker in charge of game day security, SDS would be writing think-pieces about the SEC being on the cutting edge of criminal rehabilitation, and demanding Nobel peace prize nominations for Saban and smart.

The guy did a good job with the article to his audience. He could've piled it on even more but then he'd never get a chance to write for an ACC beat in his lifetime.

Advertisement
Deandre Francois and Deandre Johnson finally reunite after both committed to be in the same class at F$U lol.

Both are women beating pieces of ****!

Deandre Johnson I believe is now at Texas Southern as a grad transfer

Also, LOL at Saturday down South clutching their pearls at FSU hiring Briles.

Don’t get me wrong... I don’t want that scumbag anywhere near our program, and FSU shouid be ashamed of themselves (although based on their turnover backpack, I don’t thing there’s a lot of shame in Tallahassee)........

But if Bama or UGA were to hire Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer for coordinator positions, and put the Night Stalker in charge of game day security, SDS would be writing think-pieces about the SEC being on the cutting edge of criminal rehabilitation, and demanding Nobel peace prize nominations for Saban and smart.

Very true.

Although Florida $tate "we just paid a million-dollar settlement for violating Title IX for rape cases" University might want to be extra-careful in hiring anyone with the "Briles" surname.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back