Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Am I the only one that finds their camp being called SNL corney? I guess maybe the camp is a washed up joke? That could be the message they are conveying?

Advertisement
Am I the only one that finds their camp being called SNL corney? I guess maybe the camp is a washed up joke? That could be the message they are conveying?

It's actually very fitting. SNL's best days are behind it. Now, it's usually pretty weak, and only rarely worth watching (when an Alec Baldwin or Justin Timberlake is hosting). That's basically f$u.

Advertisement
Saturday Night Live. Like the TV show. Cornball stuff.

This is ******* ridiculous.

The original TV show called "Saturday Night Live" was on ABC and featured Howard Cosell. That is why NBC's original show was called "Saturday Night" and why, to this day, the opening of the show is "Live from New York, it's Saturday Night!". A couple of years later, once Howard Cosell's show was cancelled, NBC changed the name of the show.

For over 40 years, NBC has owned the rights to Saturday Night Live, the name. If F$U's camp was called "Saturday Night Lights" and they used the SNL acronym, it would be no big deal.

But they have literally stolen the copyrighted name of a TV show that has been on the air for 40+ years.

It's a wonder that ANY recruit chooses F$U these days, the place is so corny.

Fitting.......

9AD81BC0-4C7A-4A20-83C3-A4F1402CD546.jpeg

Look, you so desperately crave respect, but you are too stupid to see how you have lost everyone's respect. You think your childish "comebacks" are hilarious and are some sort of signifier of your tuff-ness, but all we see is a heel-digging chest-puffer with a micropenis.

"Muting" you and "ignoring" you are not the solution. You are the one abusing the system and refusing to listen to those who have asked you to reserve the TEARS threads for what they actually are.

It's not about you. To be honest, nobody cares about you or respects you. If you want respect, go start your own threads.

Nobody cares if you root for UM, you are now trolling, regardless of what colors you wear on game day.

Keep posting. Nobody respects you anyhow. Just do it on another thread.

We shouldn't have to require 1,000 people to ignore you. All we need is one person, you, to post on a non-TEARS thread.

Problem solved.

Rebuild your respect elsewhere.

So u went back and read my comments about respect and I guess u thought that would be my Achilles heel lmao. Hey, at least u tried. The insults let me know I got u emotional. Reacting out of emotion is the biggest sign of a weak person.

Tbh I really don't care what some random old head on the internet thinks. U have the option to mute me but instead u decided to play hero and jump in something that I was already done with. Have a good day, sir.

There is obviously nothing of substance that he offers so If everyone in this thread will now take the time to put him on ignore instead or replying, he will quietly disappear and we can get back on topic.

The ignore feature actually works surprisingly well. Even quoted responses dont show up. The only way I noticed this one is because people are now quoting each other talking about him.
I think this only works on mobile

Advertisement
There is obviously nothing of substance that he offers so If everyone in this thread will now take the time to put him on ignore instead or replying, he will quietly disappear and we can get back on topic.

The ignore feature actually works surprisingly well. Even quoted responses dont show up. The only way I noticed this one is because people are now quoting each other talking about him.

Yes, everyone can ignore him. And then all he has to do is change his log-in name or create another.

It shouldn't be the job of 100 different people to ignore a guy who is crapping all over the TEARS threads. Mods could handle this quickly and efficiently.

I am fully capable of ignoring his nonsense on every other thread, he just needs to take his Kendal Briles love to a non-TEARS thread.

Done.

Yes, everyone can ignore him. And then all he has to do is change his log-in name or create another.

It shouldn't be the job of 100 different people to ignore a guy who is crapping all over the TEARS threads. Mods could handle this quickly and efficiently.

I am fully capable of ignoring his nonsense on every other thread, he just needs to take his Kendal Briles love to a non-TEARS thread.

Done.

Ok, keep putting up with him then. The mods haven't done anything so if you think you can force him to miraculously change his ways and leave, more power to you. Nobody would be happier about that than me. I can't stand the guy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back