Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

It was humid asf yesterday and the doak after dark. Should of been Doke after dark lmao.. Color me bad was off beat like a ****.. And Mc Hammer is a self entitled *** lmao.. During mic check he said these fsu fan are here just to see him only and nobody else.. I was like I'm dead asf 😭😭 i seen pretty much all the recruits enter to their assigned seating section. Just didn't know who many of them were except this one white boi big kinda like brett Favre look almost jit was big.. And Tone loc you could hardly hear him..😴😴😴

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Willie T gonna roll out Hanson next year
Nah dude.
I heard he’s going after Mili Or Vinili.
It’s gotta be one of the 2 cause I’m pretty sure one of them is pushing daisies.
But I also heard he’s definitely gonna have his dude on stage and going full 80”s throwback!!

So it looks like they are excited that Blackhole passed for over 400 yards.

With their **** OL, and the fact that he's nothing more than a Somalian Pirate reject, they need to REALLY be worrying about their defense. I saw so Gaytor style "tackling" there. I think they are teaching 2 hand touch in Trailorhassee. God, they are in for a rude awakening when they start playing other teams. I love it!

Advertisement
Anyone who has a problem with Martell not throwing a perfect spiral, just be glad he isn't throwing balls that made my bird dog bark at the screen

Quite honestly, and sure we are biased, but does it not look like that was staged to excite the fans? The DL isn't even playing, nobody is tackling or giving any effort on defense. Tin foil hat on, but with their offensive woes last year I wouldn't put it past slick Willie to pull some crap to make himself and Briles look good.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Quite honestly, and sure we are biased, but does it not look like that was staged to excite the fans? The DL isn't even playing, nobody is tackling or giving any effort on defense. Tin foil hate on, but with their offensive woes last year I wouldn't put it past slick Willie to pull some crap to make himself and Briles look good.
My tin foil hat is right there with you. I was thinking the same thing. The 2 hand touch that the defense was playing...makes you wonder if they are trying to hype the offensive stats or be overly protective of the players.

Advertisement
Willie Taggart, master of words, commenting on the massive drop in attendance for the 2019 F$U spring scrimmage:

“We just, we know [we’ve] just got to keep getting better and make sure we go out and perform the way we need to,” he said. “We appreciate everyone that came out there today and wanted to go out and show them the improvement that we have made. And again, we're excited about the ones that were out there and [we’re] sure the ones that wasn't there, they were watching somehow… I guarantee you they were watching, so they're all, they're all there somehow, some way, they were there. Probably not in there in our, in front of us, but they were watching and we appreciate them, too.”

I hope Willie gets a lifetime contract.

He needs to retire and run for public office. Never seen someone shine **** and call it diamonds as much as him.

He needs to retire and run for public office. Never seen someone shine **** and call it diamonds as much as him.

Also never seen anyone, who has regular press conferences as a big part of their job, look so socially awkward at almost every one of them. I mean, what the **** is he even doing at the start of this conference?

Did you see that D Line? They aren't even rushing passer.... they are just standing there after the whistle. ****, I could have throw for 400. What a joke!

Advertisement
Back