Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Willie Taggart, master of words, commenting on the massive drop in attendance for the 2019 F$U spring scrimmage:

“We just, we know [we’ve] just got to keep getting better and make sure we go out and perform the way we need to,” he said. “We appreciate everyone that came out there today and wanted to go out and show them the improvement that we have made. And again, we're excited about the ones that were out there and [we’re] sure the ones that wasn't there, they were watching somehow… I guarantee you they were watching, so they're all, they're all there somehow, some way, they were there. Probably not in there in our, in front of us, but they were watching and we appreciate them, too.”

I hope Willie gets a lifetime contract.

Willie Taggart, master of words, commenting on the massive drop in attendance for the 2019 F$U spring scrimmage

Advertisement
Willie Taggart, master of words, commenting on the massive drop in attendance for the 2019 F$U spring scrimmage:

“We just, we know [we’ve] just got to keep getting better and make sure we go out and perform the way we need to,” he said. “We appreciate everyone that came out there today and wanted to go out and show them the improvement that we have made. And again, we're excited about the ones that were out there and [we’re] sure the ones that wasn't there, they were watching somehow… I guarantee you they were watching, so they're all, they're all there somehow, some way, they were there. Probably not in there in our, in front of us, but they were watching and we appreciate them, too.”

lmao what did I just read??

Jesus. This dude is the black Al Golden...and I couldn’t be happier.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back