Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
we're with you Willie

tumblr_m5d9hgTMGZ1ry10fwo1_400.gif

Advertisement
Do those clowns have anyone worth being drafted besides Burns? lol
So much for those fraudulent highly ranked classes they were pulling in with Jimbo

From Willie's mouth himself

about 1:30 in

Did he really just make his players ineligible? Or did i hear that wrong?

Transcript below.

Taggart also provided a key update regarding the staff. FSU’s request to move Coach Kelly to an off-field role was denied by the NCAA. Without a waiver, moving Kelly off-field would render some players that Coach Kelly recently helped recruit ineligible. In Taggart’s words:

“We’ve tried to get a waiver with coach Kelly and unfortunately the waiver didn’t come through for us moving him off the field. If that happens then a couple of players will become ineligible. It’s one of those unintended consequences. We thought we would get the waiver because of the fact that coach Kelly had been with me at two other spots not just out of high school but unfortunately that rule applies to him too.”

Did he really just make his players ineligible? Or did i hear that wrong?

Transcript below.

Taggart also provided a key update regarding the staff. FSU’s request to move Coach Kelly to an off-field role was denied by the NCAA. Without a waiver, moving Kelly off-field would render some players that Coach Kelly recently helped recruit ineligible. In Taggart’s words:

“We’ve tried to get a waiver with coach Kelly and unfortunately the waiver didn’t come through for us moving him off the field. If that happens then a couple of players will become ineligible. It’s one of those unintended consequences. We thought we would get the waiver because of the fact that coach Kelly had been with me at two other spots not just out of high school but unfortunately that rule applies to him too.”

Yeah I didn't get that.... He says "Coach Kelly is going to be our recruiting coordinator" then the follow-up question (hard to hear) seems to ask about another full time coach and he responds with your quote about the waiver not coming through. So they did not get a waiver, but are moving him off the field anyway, and just not allowed a 10th coach? So instead of having two WR coaches, Dugans coaches WR Kelly goes off-field even though he is not supposed to and they charge forward with only 9 coaches? That was at least my understanding.

Yeah I didn't get that.... He says "Coach Kelly is going to be our recruiting coordinator" then the follow-up question (hard to hear) seems to ask about another full time coach and he responds with your quote about the waiver not coming through. So they did not get a waiver, but are moving him off the field anyway, and just not allowed a 10th coach? So instead of having two WR coaches, Dugans coaches WR Kelly goes off-field even though he is not supposed to and they charge forward with only 9 coaches? That was at least my understanding.

It's sounded like he wiggled out of definitely saying that yes he indeed cost his team an on field coach or yes he is going to fill the position and make a couple of kids eat an ineligible red shirt. Kids which should sue the NCAA or Transfer imo.

Once again the NCAA finds a way to punish kids for coaches transgressions smh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep. They're most likely going to only have 9 on-field assistants because they want to keep Kelly and let him be the recruiting coordinator.

Briles - OC/QB
Pimp - RB
Telly - TE
Dugans - WR
Clements - OL

Barnett - DC/DB
Woodie - LB
O'Dell - DL
Snyder - Special teams & possibly some other role

And then maybe Kelly does something with some position group because he is still the 10th coach. Can't imagine he never steps on the field, but the bottom line is:

1. This isn't a huge deal, more than anything it's just another example that
  2. Willie is retarded, at best

No, this is a huge deal. You really have no idea how far position coaches are already stretched with time and teaching in cfb do you?

No, this is a huge deal. You really have no idea how far position coaches are already stretched with time and teaching in cfb do you?

I do, but it's not like they only have 9 coaches. They HAVE a 10th, just David Kelly will be more off the field than on. So, these time restricting duties you're talking about, a lot of it is recruiting. Kelly is going to be picking up that slack. It's not the end of the world, but just shows again how inept Willie is.

Advertisement
Back