Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Doesn't surprise me that Nole fans don't grasp common sense.

Diaz's hire at OC is going to bring in his own staff. I've seen constant fans say that Diaz needs to keep around certain coaches.....**** that. How are you going to hire a coach, than tell him he needs to keep on half of the staff from the previous failed regime.

Diaz got to work with a lot of these guys, so in his view, he can do better or he feels that the OC should be given a shot to start with a clean slate.

Advertisement

Diaz's hire at OC is going to bring in his own staff. I've seen constant fans say that Diaz needs to keep around certain coaches.....**** that. How are you going to hire a coach, than tell him he needs to keep on half of the staff from the previous failed regime.

Diaz got to work with a lot of these guys, so in his view, he can do better or he feels that the OC should be given a shot to start with a clean slate.
Absolutely. Maybe there's even a possibility that he discussed it with the new OC before making the cuts??? That said, no way he can bring in a top flight OC with those types of handcuffs. If I'm going to be held accountable, let me choose my team.

Somehow folks don't seem to grasp this concept.

they're shaken and scared, that's why

Advertisement
I want dugans to get hired at FSU. That way they we can count on at least 5 drops when we play them. He'll also be sure to keep talented underclassmen on the bench while giving a majority of the playing time to mediocre juniors and seniors. ****, maybe he'll chase off their best offensive player too?

I don't think Kendall Briles is going to be the solution that a lot of FSU fans think he will be. They've still got Al Golden 2.0 calling the shots and major holes across that roster. No doubt Briles will make them more efficient and schematically better, but Taggart is an anchor. Guy got outcoached by Fuente, Richt, the Samford coach, and Petrino.

I don't think Kendall Briles is going to be the solution that a lot of FSU fans think he will be. They've still got Al Golden 2.0 calling the shots and major holes across that roster. No doubt Briles will make them more efficient and schematically better, but Taggart is an anchor. Guy got outcoached by Fuente, Richt, the Samford coach, and Petrino.

Briles would be solid, but FSU has no offensive line and has no good qb options. Briles can’t fix that in one or two seasons. He isn’t staying longer than that.

You forgot at least one more on that list, Babers. Dino Babers is 5Xs the coach Willie is.

Advertisement
You forgot at least one more on that list, Babers. Dino Babers is 5Xs the coach Willie is.
Completely agree. I was pointing out coaches that aren't necessarily that good. Fuente, Richt, and Petrino had horrible years, and the Samford guy is a D-2 level coach. Nonetheless, they still outcoached Taggart. Solid coaches like Babers make Willie Golden look like an amateur.

Briles would be solid, but FSU has no offensive line and has no good qb options. Briles can’t fix that in one or two seasons. He isn’t staying longer than that.

And this is why I think it takes Miami a good year or two to have a shot at rolling. The QB room is void of much at this point and the OL room might be worse. This didn't get erased because of the slick talker being hired.

Briles is the flavor of the week on offense. Yes, he's done a great job running offenses in G5 conferences that put up big points and tons of yards. You know who else did the EXACT same thing? Willie Taggart. He was unstoppable at WKU and USF. He gets to Oregon and takes a step up in competition and a step back in results. He takes another step up in competition at FSU and his previously unstoppable offense is so bad, he gives up play calling and eventually hires a new coach to run the offense. This would be like Manny Diaz bringing in a DC to run a totally different defense than what he was running as DC.

Advertisement
This Briles cat is a bit overrated. Riding his daddy’s coattails who actually designed the offense at Baylor. The son is copying it and it’s been out there for a nbr of years. The good defenses stop that garbage..so bring it..overrated douchebag!

Advertisement
Anybody got any FSU reaction to missing on Arjei Henderson. They thought he was a lock to FSU and the Crystal Balls were reading pretty much 100% to FSU. He ended up committing to UF. I hate that he committed to UF, but at least he burned FSU in the process.

Page 4? A full week with no posts?

No way. The Noles suck! Did all their fans get killed in one big meth lab explosion?

Advertisement
Back