Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
As of this morning, they were reported to have been looking at Kingsbury (but was admittedly a longshot, and since he's signed with USC), but their main 2 targets are Kendal Briles and Hugh Freeze.

And we have Mark Richt calling the same plays for 3 years.

As of this morning, they were reported to have been looking at Kingsbury (but was admittedly a longshot, and since he's signed with USC), but their main 2 targets are Kendal Briles and Hugh Freeze.

And we have Mark Richt calling the same plays for 3 years.
Briles just signed an extension with Houston on Nov 28th

Burns to the League

Their OC bolted for UMASS job

Rumors of their key 2018 QB recruit Sam Howell flipping to UNC

Serious tears being dropped over in Nole Land
Oh I forgot, he left for LESS money lol. He was making 700k a year at FSU and 625k a year at UMASS

Advertisement
Briles just signed an extension with Houston on Nov 28th

Doesn’t matter. Anyone who wants him can get him if they’re willing to pay. And of course if Briles wants to go there.

But the extension changes nothing other than it costs more to get him now than it did a week ago.

Doesn’t matter. Anyone who wants him can get him if they’re willing to pay. And of course if Briles wants to go there.

But the extension changes nothing other than it costs more to get him now than it did a week ago.
Hes not going anywhere, Hes from Houston,And hes best buds with Applewhite. No way he leaves Houston for FSU

Advertisement
I keep hoping I'll come back to this thread and see Akeem Dent has decommitted. Can someone @ me when he does?

Advertisement
You are either very rich or very poor. For most people, several hundred thousands of dollars per year influences their decisions.

It’s not only the money, it’s that if he eventually wants to take the next step and be the HC of a major college program he has to do what he’s doing at a P5 school. Right or wrong he still has a cloud over him from Baylor. His going to a P5 school as an OC and succeeding will give a school the cover to hire him. Us football heads know who he is but the casual fan and BOT members associate his name with the scandal. He has to wash that. Hopefully but not likely he does it here at the U.

It’s not only the money, it’s that if he eventually wants to take the next step and be the HC of a major college program he has to do what he’s doing at a P5 school. Right or wrong he still has a cloud over him from Baylor. His going to a P5 school as an OC and succeeding will give a school the cover to hire him. Us football heads know who he is but the casual fan and BOT members associate his name with the scandal. He has to wash that. Hopefully but not likely he does it here at the U.

100000000000%

Couldn’t have said it better myself. That is the exact career path he can and will take. Someone will hire him, there will be a small PR dust up, who cares, and he’ll ******* kill it on offense there before moving on. This kid is going to be a P5 head coach once all the stink wears off his name. But Miami isn’t nearly forward thinking enough to bring him in. I sure as **** hope FSU makes that same mistake.

Lots of smoke about them missing on Freeze. He looks like a solid candidate for the Bama OC job, and apparently the Liberty HC job.

Looking like the focus is now fully on Briles, who met with Willie personally last week. If they whiff on both of their top 2 candidates......yikes.

Saban has been after freeze for a minute. But the sec was so shook about it they made him pump the brakes.
That dt investigation had Alabama and other teams all over it but it was redacted from that kids interview. Freeze kept his yap shut about the whole thing and fell on the sword. Locksley gone.
Freeze is the new OC. No way he goes to rocky top or works for willie.

Advertisement
Back