Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Hes not just going to decommit, he's going to start taking more and more visits elsewhere and eventually FSU will get the RMD.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So basically FSU has to drop him now right? I mean that’s what I was told by their fans. All those other kids that’s took a visit elsewhere and recommitted were dropped cuz, “NorveLLLL don’t play that.”

In this week's edition of Free Money, Cuse +4.5.

Make It Rain Money GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

And that late missed obvious as **** holding call? Get used to that in our game. Taylor is going to experience a wrestling match.

Advertisement
Good news ‘Cuse will get a very nice letter from the ACC home office telling them the refs messed up and they were sorry.

What it should say is “ you are not as important right now as it is to get FSPoo a win.They are s bigger brand than you and we can’t have them Ofer.

We will have the refs return the favor when you play Duke.Thank you for your understanding “

Advertisement
The people that know the least about college football are the recruits. " I hope that (win) builds a good momentum for the rest of the season" ???

Has he seen the schedule?

The people that know the least about college football are the recruits. " I hope that (win) builds a good momentum for the rest of the season" ???

I think they win one game they're not supposed to (God, I hope it's not against us) and finish 3-9.

But wouldn't be 1% surprised with 2-10.

They are a 16.5 point underdog this weekend at UNC.

They'll be double-digit underdogs to the gator and Clemson, for sure. They'll be a dog on the road at BC (on November 20th, good luck with that weather) and almost certainly at home to NC State. Most likely vs us, although of course that game is shaping up to be an epic pillow fight between two champion boxers who are now in their 80s together in Hospice.

2-10 IMO is the floor from here. 3-9 is the ceiling. I just don't see how they win 4 games. They are absolutely not beating Clemson or UF. So they'd have to win TWO of the games vs UNC, us, NC State, and BC. Slim chance.

Advertisement

You know what. I have thought about this many times and I'm starting to believe these kids really don't follow college football the way we do. I mean these kids are celebrating a win over a terrible Cuse team who was a holding call away from beating them. I really think these kids are more wrapped up in Tick Tok and onlyfags.com that they don't have time to watch the games.

You know what. I have thought about this many times and I'm starting to believe these kids really don't follow college football the way we do. I mean these kids are celebrating a win over a terrible Cuse team who was a holding call away from beating them. I really think these kids are more wrapped up in Tick Tok and onlyfags.com that they don't have time to watch the games.
they dont really watch all the time. Saturday is like ya only free day during the week...half of that time they are going on dates with girlfriends nd enjoying being a teenager.

Advertisement
Back