Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
That's a tie between them and that team from Hogtown.

They're fans. We did the same bull**** with Golden. They were this excited with Willie. It's all the same.

I actually prefer all this bravado with Norvell. If they expect to suck, and they get their **** pushed in on a weekly basis, that's not that fun. But getting all excited, puffing your chest out, running your mouth, and then getting absolutely skull ****ed is WAY better for us to watch.

I actually feel sorry for Newberg, to be honest.

I’m no badass, believe me, but I could take this guy with my index finger.

0E02C0CC-630F-433B-8B64-21E419176879.jpeg

Advertisement

Awwww….I REALLY STARTING TO BELIEVE that not only are CrimiNole Fans are UNREASONABLY DelusioNOLE(pun intended), but also CrimiNOLEY(another pun shot) RETARDED…look, I’m not happy at losing to da tarholes by whatever amount of points we loss to them(I was at that **** game & have tried to forget that ish as best as I can), but my question is: does this imbecile REALIZE that we DISLIKE(maybe even borderline despise) da tarholes, but ABSOLUTELY & UNEQUIVOCALLY HATE the CrimiNOLES??? I think that counts for something! And UNTIL YOU BEAT US, S-T-F-U!!! I said that we’d WIN TEN 10 STRAIGHT when Jimbo left & his last year he started us off right! Don’t be pulling on someone else’s d*ck for something THAT YOUR SORRY ASSES COULDN’T DO!!!

They’re bringing two quarterbacks to ACC media days. Really speaks to their confidence in Milton. They’re also bringing that transfer DE. Two of their three representatives have never played a down for their program.
Speaks VOLUMES as to how big that 🤡 CLOWN SHOW 🤡 is up there in da panhandle of The Great State of Miami….err Florida

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU has around 55 freshmen on the team. You gotta think that’s going to hurt their roster is a few years. I know with the transfer portal it allows more and more players to move around and come and go. However, they don’t have many upperclassmen so I don’t think they can redshirt too many freshmen. It’s also going to hurt their numbers in recruiting over the next few years, meaning classes of 15-20 recruits.

Advertisement
FSU has around 55 freshmen on the team. You gotta think that’s going to hurt their roster is a few years. I know with the transfer portal it allows more and more players to move around and come and go. However, they don’t have many upperclassmen so I don’t think they can redshirt too many freshmen. It’s also going to hurt their numbers in recruiting over the next few years, meaning classes of 15-20 recruits.

When they lose 6-8 games this year they'll have plenty of attrition. All those young guys aren't going to sit around and not play for a below .500 team. They're going to have to hit the portal hard again to balance numbers which could mean even smaller recruiting classes than anticipated.

I think the big question with FSU this year is do the fans/admin give Mikey a pass (again) when the results on the field are atrocious (again). Fans might tolerate losses to ND, Clemson, and UNC but Miami/UF not so much and once they start losing to random ACC teams like NC State, BC, Ville, or Wake **** should start to hit the fan in Tallahassee. Once that recruiting class starts to fall apart, I think Mikey becomes a lame duck in 2022.

When they lose 6-8 games this year they'll have plenty of attrition. All those young guys aren't going to sit around and not play for a below .500 team. They're going to have to hit the portal hard again to balance numbers which could mean even smaller recruiting classes than anticipated.

I think the big question with FSU this year is do the fans/admin give Mikey a pass (again) when the results on the field are atrocious (again). Fans might tolerate losses to ND, Clemson, and UNC but Miami/UF not so much and once they start losing to random ACC teams like NC State, BC, Ville, or Wake **** should start to hit the fan in Tallahassee. Once that recruiting class starts to fall apart, I think Mikey becomes a lame duck in 2022.
It’s fair to consider their fan base might show Mikey more patience than they did Willie for a few reasons

Another coaching change would turn that program into hamburger meat.
Even if they only win 4 games no way they fire him.

Advertisement
Back