Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
View attachment 148083

Would rather have Memphis Mike than Saban. They are really saying this.

I’m in total shock.
Perhaps their objectives have morphed into other concerns? Losses, I would say. Big losses at that. Defeats that will curdle the stomach and make boosters tremble. Just perhaps, the objective is that of a long play. That while deep down they truly would want the automaton Saban and his collective of bagmen and championships, they are more than willing to put their hair into cornrows and accept the miseries of blowouts for now. Because with such program destroying defeats will come the money and impetus to finally hire the coach that they truly want, when the time is right.

Deion.

Advertisement
20BA70D0-541A-464B-846C-72823F87F009.jpeg
8C570BE4-2C30-4AA8-9892-4A7E432935BF.jpeg
F3769520-1E8D-4FFF-9232-BA8A504FD695.jpeg

Half the ACC is right in that same group. I have a hard time believing that FSU is right there with the Virginia Techs and Pittsburghs. I mean they lost to Louisville 48-16 and Pitt 41-17 last year. This poll is assuming a huge improvement and I just don’t see the horses on their roster to pull that off. I’ve said it before but FSU can be a lot better this year and still be a 5 win team.

Half the ACC is right in that same group. I have a hard time believing that FSU is right there with the Virginia Techs and Pittsburghs. I mean they lost to Louisville 48-16 and Pitt 41-17 last year. This poll is assuming a huge improvement and I just don’t see the horses on their roster to pull that off. I’ve said it before but FSU can be a lot better this year and still be a 5 win team.
So they’re ranked too high?

Advertisement
Here’s an honest question. We all know that norvell is terrible, has never built a program, and is in no position to have them competitive. So if they can put up with him for two years, that puts them in schedule for urban Meyer flaming out as an nfl head coach. Does their athletic department have the ability to scrape together enough money? Or are they going to have to settle for Deion? Maybe chip Kelly will be available

Here’s an honest question. We all know that norvell is terrible, has never built a program, and is in no position to have them competitive. So if they can put up with him for two years, that puts them in schedule for urban Meyer flaming out as an nfl head coach. Does their athletic department have the ability to scrape together enough money? Or are they going to have to settle for Deion? Maybe chip Kelly will be available

0.0% chance of Urban ever going there. Only college job I could ever see him going back for is maybe USC. I think NFL will actually be good for him. He would have a nervous breakdown over 1 loss since it could eliminate you at one point in time. You can lose 6 times in the NFL and still make the playoffs.

0.0% chance of Urban ever going there. Only college job I could ever see him going back for is maybe USC. I think NFL will actually be good for him. He would have a nervous breakdown over 1 loss since it could eliminate you at one point in time. You can lose 6 times in the NFL and still make the playoffs.
Nervous Breakdown my ***...More like Full Blown Coronary....

Advertisement
Rivals had a little feature today about "prominent programs" that "are the furthest away from competing for championships." You-know-who is number 1. Here is the blurb:
"The last time the Seminoles had a 10-win season was back in 2016 and since then they have gone 21-26. That’s downright embarrassing. Mike Norvell still has a big job ahead of him. Recruiting is going well finally and the ACC is weak but Florida State is still around six touchdowns away from challenging Clemson in their own division."
Link: https://n.rivals.com/news/three-point-stance-biggest-rebuilds-hardest-places-to-win-more

Prime took that JSU gig just to tune up for the inevitable FSU call.

Advertisement
Meyer knows where he is set up for success and FSU is a dumpster fire. Meyer is not a rebuilder. He capitalizes on chips being set in place.
He has already said he likes schools where the high-schools teach good football IQ. USC and Tx would be on his radar.

Advertisement
Back