Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Anyone got a 247 account? Go blast this idiot... ill provide the link. This is in reference to ASU thing going on

Let him know the things his beloved school has done as well....

Screenshot_20210618-185536_Facebook.jpg

Advertisement
Being proud another programs fan base mentioned your coach on their message board might be the saddest thing I’ve ever seen. That program has reached a level I didn’t think was possible.
This. I couldn't believe what I was reading. Like this is some worse than Al golden ****. These f$u fans are going to be on suicide watch come November.

Fellas in the same thread of "omg Alabama board is talking about our program/coach" you have this. And for the life of me I can't get my head around this but this gem will forever live in a screenshot. But they're literally passing on nick Saban as a coach now and have all the faith in in mike "cornrows" norvell.
Screenshot_20210619-142156_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210619-142211_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210619-142333_Samsung Internet.jpg

Fellas in the same thread of "omg Alabama board is talking about our program/coach" you have this. And for the life of me I can't get my head around this but this gem will forever in a screenshot. But they're literally passing on nick Saban as a coach now and have all the faith in in mike "cornrows" norvell.
View attachment 148076
Nah this ain’t right. Some of these seasons have dented their head.

52-10 trucked them like Barrow, now they’re walking around like Tamarick Vanover after he was “separated from his senses”.

Advertisement
Fellas in the same thread of "omg Alabama board is talking about our program/coach" you have this. And for the life of me I can't get my head around this but this gem will forever live in a screenshot. But they're literally passing on nick Saban as a coach now and have all the faith in in mike "cornrows" norvell.
View attachment 148076View attachment 148077View attachment 148080

1C7A5374-B2F7-40F6-9BA1-BC245B0C89B0.gif

Would rather have Memphis Mike than Saban. They are really saying this.

I’m in total shock.

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 148076View attachment 148077View attachment 148080
Wow, fsu coach better than Saban. He has gone from CMN (*****) to…
1624211678480.gif

Advertisement
Back