Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
none of my FSU friends are blowing smoke up the *** like this. They all think their going to be garbage. I’m shocked there are FSU fans out there acting like this. We had our delusional fans over the years, but this is great to see from the other side
Yeah I know a few FSU fans and none of them are particularly excited about the season. Most of them know what kind of hole they’ve dig themselves into and are hoping for incremental improvement.

Yeah I know a few FSU fans and none of them are particularly excited about the season. Most of them know what kind of hole they’ve dig themselves into and are hoping for incremental improvement.
The FSU fans I know just hype up recruiting and rankings but these idiots here bruh they are truly embarrassingly stupid I mean UCF can talk more imo

Soooooo Coach Mike Norvell is going by the acronym CMN… Say that 10 times really fast.
Can”t make this **** up Cuh.
1623463391036.gif

Advertisement
I hope they continue to blow smoke out of their asses. I hope everyone kisses their *** all off season and they get CFP buzz. The crash and burn will be even better when the games start lmao.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Milton would have a better shot against ACC competition if he was still playing for UCF. I would definitely put them ahead of the noles if they were in our conference

I will be shocked if Milton makes it to the Miami game.

Dude should have looked at their OL and not their trophy case.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back