Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I seem to remember a picture of Jamal Carter all bowed up with, I believe an FSU player, during pregame one year. Does this picture exist or am I thinking of something/someone else.

Advertisement
BmeiXAvCEAAFN8A.0.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone that goes to FSU now needs to think long and hard about what happened to Terry and Wilson. They were at the top of the board at their positions to start the season and went undrafted. Unless you’re a DB it’s a horrible place to go if you want to be in the league.

Exactly that staff did them zero favors last season

Did the FSU fan who scammed a bunch of FSU fans out of money on Twitter over a week ago not make this thread??? I haven’t gone back

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m still waiting....
Haha sorry, this Nole fan posted a GoFundMe page for his wife who supposedly had cancer, raised a ton of money and then people found out his wife didn't really have cancer. They also found out he has started multiple GoFundMe pages for various "problems" in the past few months. Guys deleted his Twitter account after

Haha sorry, this Nole fan posted a GoFundMe page for his wife who supposedly had cancer, raised a ton of money and then people found out his wife didn't really have cancer. They also found out he has started multiple GoFundMe pages for various "problems" in the past few months. Guys deleted his Twitter account after

What a fūcking sick *******. That has to be a crime, doesn’t it? Can any lawyers looking at this, especially those that might be familiar with fraud crime, opine?

Advertisement
Back