• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Nole Tears

svenben

Freshman
There is a lot of back-and-forth, but it really doesn't matter.

The point is, an F$U alum claimed he dropped in the draft because of "p-analytics". But the reality is that Wilson called out his coach for LYING to the team, not for some political viewpoint (such as Gundy wearing an OAN t-shirt).

And, YES, he also had poor play last year.

Ultimately, Jacobbi is wrong about the reasons PLURAL why Wilson dropped.
So you take Wilsons word for it? lol.. and OMG I forgot Gundy wore an OAN shirt.. he should never coach again!

TheOriginalCane

All American
So you take Wilsons word for it? lol.. and OMG I forgot Gundy wore an OAN shirt.. he should never coach again!

Look at you, getting all triggered. Typical crybaby fake-tuff-guy.

"Taking Wilson's word for it"? Wilson did, in fact, accurately point out that Norvell lied about communicating to the entire team. Which is a complaint about Norvell's honesty, not his p-analytics.

Whereas, the players who complained about Gundy's t-shirt were complaining about his p-analytics, not whether he was honest about wearing the t-shirt.

Just keep on whining, all because you have no reading comprehension ability.

Cookie917

Recruit
Bruh take Wilson's word? How about Norvells.....

To recap:

Norvell gets interviewed about social injustice involing George Floyd etc and says he "had a lot of open communication" with his players and "went back and forth individually with every player this weekend."

Wilson comes out and says thats a lie. What actually happened was FSU sent out a mass generated text message to players.

Norell wakes up to a sh!t storm, holds a emergency player meeting and afterwards released this statement:

Marvin is right. It was a mistake to use the word “every,” “Particularly at this time, words are important, and I’m sorry. Once again, I am grateful for the opportunity that I was given to speak to our team more in-depth as a result of Marvin being willing to express his feelings. We will continue to communicate and work together to be part of the solution making our world a better place for ALL.”

So no my guy, we are taking wilson's word and Norvell's sorry a$$ apology in which he admitted Wilson was right.

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
Bruh take Wilson's word? How about Norvells.....

To recap:

Norvell gets interviewed about social injustice involing George Floyd etc and says he "had a lot of open communication" with his players and "went back and forth individually with every player this weekend."

Wilson comes out and says thats a lie. What actually happened was FSU sent out a mass generated text message to players.

Norell wakes up to a sh!t storm, holds a emergency player meeting and afterwards released this statement:

Marvin is right. It was a mistake to use the word “every,” “Particularly at this time, words are important, and I’m sorry. Once again, I am grateful for the opportunity that I was given to speak to our team more in-depth as a result of Marvin being willing to express his feelings. We will continue to communicate and work together to be part of the solution making our world a better place for ALL.”

So no my guy, we are taking wilson's word and Norvell's sorry a$$ apology in which he admitted Wilson was right.

Norvell got outed as a lying hypocrite before he ever coached his first game at FSU.

It doesn’t matter what your politics are, lying is lying. Especially when you’re lying directly about players.

The players don’t forget that easily, and I don’t think they ever will. I don’t think he will ever be fully trusted by his players. People don’t forget this kind of stuff.

Ecush

Dr L Thug U shot Breonna Taylor.
Norvell got outed as a lying hypocrite before he ever coached his first game at FSU.

It doesn’t matter what your politics are, lying is lying. Especially when you’re lying directly about players.

The players don’t forget that easily, and I don’t think they ever will. I don’t think he will ever be fully trusted by his players. People don’t forget this kind of stuff.
Not sure about that. Teenage kids are stupid. And teenage kids considering playing football at FSU at this point in time are dumb even by teenage standards.

No_Fly_Zone

Not a scientist or engineer

Not sure about that. Teenage kids are stupid. And teenage kids considering playing football at FSU at this point in time are dumb even by teenage standards.

Damn. My gut is telling me, somehow, both of these things are true.

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)

I wasn’t talking so much about recruits as I was about current players on their roster. Being recruited is a different thing, if you don’t have major interest from Miami or even UFailure in Florida, and none of the SEC schools seem super interested, FSU might still be a choice for you. Especially if you don’t want to go to a G5, or school up north. Those kids are just going to secure a spot, they’re not going to care about Norvell’s lying ass. Plus, people forget about that stuff soon enough

Dr.L.ThugU

Jb-canes-nc loves curry and cawk ...and UNC
200.gif