Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
The reckoning is coming for them. Unfortunately, we have 4 more months of delusion to deal with before reality smacks them in the face.
Well I was thinking in those 4 months we have so many screenshots of their delusions that when it comes crashing down we have so many things to laugh at. Plus we can kick them while they are down and rub their noses in the misery that will always be that program. It's so refreshing and comical at the same time for them to not know how many dark days are ahead for that program. Because unlike them we faced it and know exactly what it looks like. I'm so giddy with excitement 🤣🤣🤣

After seeing those phuckers running around in their spring game looking like a bunch of mushrooms,
I’m officially calling them the FSU ****akes going forward.

Spring game highlights:
Warm up
1619480590954.gif

QB
1619480464037.gif

In game interview with best player - “What do you think about the team?”
1619480628773.gif

Great article
Well I was thinking in those 4 months we have so many screenshots of their delusions that when it comes crashing down we have so many things to laugh at. Plus we can kick them while they are down and rub their noses in the misery that will always be that program. It's so refreshing and comical at the same time for them to not know how many dark days are ahead for that program. Because unlike them we faced it and know exactly what it looks like. I'm so giddy with excitement 🤣🤣🤣
I like your style brother. Great attitude and we are all appreciative of the Nole Tears you have and will rain down upon us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Theoretically, they could dismiss Norvell and then offer a ridiculously low salary for anyone who wants a CFB HC job. There are people who would take it, just for the resume build.
So, when Jimbo left. Mac Brown told them he would coach there for really cheap and to use the rest of the his salary on his coaching pool. He said he started his coaching career at FSU and wanted to end it there...

They hired WIllie instead.

So, when Jimbo left. Mac Brown told them he would coach there for really cheap and to use the rest of the his salary on his coaching pool. He said he started his coaching career at FSU and wanted to end it there...

They hired WIllie instead.
And then promptly took Sam howell from them. Realistically tho is howell went there it’s possible willie is still the coach

Advertisement
Back