Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
95, did you see their Spring game? The only games they should win are Jax State and UMass. They're not any better than anyone else on their schedule.

5 Will Lose: ND, UNC, Clemson, Miami, Florida
5 Toss Ups: Wake, Louisville, Cuse, NC State and BC
2 Should Win: Jax State, UMass

That's 4-8 or 5-7 territory to me considering their OL. It is baaaaaaaaaaddddd. We have never had anything as bad as that **** show.

Jax State gave them a game last year and they'll do it again this year

95, did you see their Spring game? The only games they should win are Jax State and UMass. They're not any better than anyone else on their schedule.

That's 4-8 or 5-7 territory to me considering their OL. It is baaaaaaaaaaddddd. We have never had anything as bad as that **** show.

I think they will appear to be treading water for most of the season, but then finish up 0-5 and we will get to watch them fully implode.

I'm pulling for UMass to avoid the upset

Advertisement
Screenshot_20210423-073509_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210423-073542_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210423-073653_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210423-073746_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210423-074004_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210423-074042_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
First did Wilfrog really say Norvell was the best recruiter in the state? LOL

I've always believed that Nole fans were the most delusional right next to the Gator fans but the Noles are WAY out in front after what I just read.

I feel like this is a joke. How could so many of their fans be so out in left field.

For the guys who look on their board, do they have anyone who isn’t buying Norvell’s bs? It seems like everyone is in on that bum.

You have your skeptical ones still who like us want to see results on the field.

For Norvell to be able to show progress IMO he has to get FSU to a bowl game...

He also has to win 1 game against either us, Clemson, ND, UNC or UF which I dont see happening. That UNC game last year was a fluke... UNC thought they would steamroll them easily and got caught with their pants down.

This reminds me of Goldens tenure here... we'd get some recruits early, then lose some, season would come around and we'd lose games and lose more recruits and have to settle.. theyre class will be somewhere in the 12-20 range and thats being generous

Where does this Covid thing come from? I've followed our recruiting pretty closely this year, and the only place I've seen it come up is on the FSU board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You have your skeptical ones still who like us want to see results on the field.

For Norvell to be able to show progress IMO he has to get FSU to a bowl game...

He also has to win 1 game against either us, Clemson, ND, UNC or UF which I dont see happening. That UNC game last year was a fluke... UNC thought they would steamroll them easily and got caught with their pants down.

This reminds me of Goldens tenure here... we'd get some recruits early, then lose some, season would come around and we'd lose games and lose more recruits and have to settle.. theyre class will be somewhere in the 12-20 range and thats being generous
A lot of our fans saw through Golden from the jump. It just seems like a lot of their fans are blind. I hope his tenure follows the same path and he does just enough to last 4-6 years.

NC State is a "will lose" too.

Advertisement
Back